Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers's Reviews > MILF: Wrong Kind of Love

MILF by Erin Noelle

20126898

The only novel I have read by Erin Noelle was Conspire with S.E Hall so I was excited to read this one...I read the synopsis and knew I just had to read it.

Mia Sullivan was married and a mother by the time she was eighteen. And now, after twenty years of marriage and taking care of her husband, son and home, her husband leaves her for another woman. A woman she never thought would betray her the way she did. She didn't know what to do now with her life but after going through the motions she was ready to move on and figure it all out. It was time to make herself happy.

Grayson "Gray" was back after 10 months of studying abroad to attend his mother's wedding. One he did not approve of but what can he do. He was away from his best friend, Adam and his girlfriend Jess for all that time and was ready to get back to his life but something seems off. He was changed and needed to figure out his future and after one crazy night he was now with Adam full time...

Mia was like a second mom to Adam but after seeing each other after 10 months, he was not the same boy that left, he was now a man. A man she could not help but look at even if she knew it was wrong. He was not only 17 years younger but her son's best friend. After some early morning run-ins things took a turn. They got heated. There was a pull that neither of them could deny.

Mia's sister Stella and Adam both wanted her to be happy. Stella was there for Mia no matter what but they had to keep Adam out of it. Mia and Gray did not want to hurt him if it was just going to be a fling. Gray has a proposal for Mia and one she just could not say no to. She could not live with "what ifs" when it came to Gray.

He made her feel alive, he supported her with her growing career which was as a painter. A career her ex never cared for. He also made her feel desired, sexy and feelings that she never felt before. And Mia brought out those feelings for Gray. But can they really be a couple? What about Adam? Is this about revenge?

I loved these characters. Hard. Mia is a kick-ass mom and artist. She could have just keep going on the way she was but then she woke up and took life by the horns. She was finding herself again and the result was awesome. Gray was mature for his age and respected Mia so much, wanted to be there and protect her when needed. Adam was also amazing, he was a great son and that says something. Now, Stella...oh Stella. She is a rockstar and would love to see her have her own book one day.

Overall, MILF was fucking amazing! I was hooked from the very start and read it in less than a day. It was emotional, sexy and forbidden. I laughed, I swooned and I cried. I finished it yesterday afternoon and have been thinking about it ever since. I will definitely be picking up some more of Erin's books.

Side note: Loved their little names for one another.

Quotes:

"Well, there's nothing wrong with the old you, Mom, but he's not the only one who deserves a fresh start."

"Living here has been the most delicious torture."

Get ready to count, Mia.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read MILF.

January 8, 2015 – Started Reading
January 8, 2015 – Shelved
January 8, 2015 – Finished Reading
January 9, 2015 –
page 0

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Kathy W Great review.

Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers Thank you!!!