Manda's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Aug 07, 2010

bookshelves: fantasy, magic-types, film-and-tv, favorites, dragons, wizards, buzzfeed-51-best-fantasy-series
Read from October 31 to November 02, 2010

Quotes Manda Liked

J.K. Rowling
“Albus Severus," Harry said quietly, so that nobody but Ginny could hear, and she was tactful enough to pretend to be waving to Rose, who was now on the train, "you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

09/21/2011 page 76
09/23/2011 page 147
24.0% ""Someone's been in here" yes, some one has been in there. Sev went in there to cry over lily's letter to Sirius. Poor Sev : ("
09/25/2011 page 255
42.0% "Ron's just left : (. It's funny just how many details of this book I forget which is surprising given how many times I've read it. I completely forgot the sword of Griffindor hanging up in Dumbledore's office was a fake."
09/28/2011 page 488
80.0% "Not long left. I'm noticing bits about the book which were wrong in the film. That's probably the bad thing about reading Harry potter not long after having watched the film."
03/01/2016 marked as: read