Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)'s Reviews > Tremor

Tremor by Ryan Mark

This book was amazing!!

Could you imagine if your world was being destroyed by constant Tremors? Tremors caused by the earth fighting back from the war.

This is what William is dealing with right now. The life he knew has gone, now they have to live in fear of what the next Tremor will bring. One night brought his reality crashing down on him when he came home to find his mother had been abducted. His mother was his whole life and he needed to find her, he'd tear the world apart if he had too.

I loved William, he's a strong, lovable character. I love the passion he throws into finding his mother, he doesn't let anything or anyone stop him. He has guts!! I also adored his best friend, Althea. Now she's a feisty chick who doesn't take any crap, she has balls! Love that!!

Ryan Mark's style of writing is smooth and very easy to get caught up in, the world he's created, feels so real. From the first few pages I was hooked.

This book has an addictive storyline, it's fast paced, action packed, the characters are wonderfully developed, never ending twists and turns and it draws out your emotions. I know I sniffled a few times.

Ryan Mark has produced a brilliant debut novel and I know I won't be the only one waiting in line for the next installment. I look forward to seeing where he'll take the characters to next. ^_^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tremor.

January 3, 2015 – Shelved