Elizabeth's Reviews > City of Lost Souls

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Aug 05, 2010

Review
At the end of City ofFallen Angels Sebastian was brought back from death thank's to Lilith, and Jace was lost now Claire and her friends are on a mission to find Jace and bring him back. But what they discovered was that Sebastian and Jace are joined together if one dies the other dies as well but if that wasn't bad enough Jace has become Sebastian minion, because thank's to the bond whatever Sebastian feels or thinks Jace feels & thinks as well. Now Claire and her friends have to find Sebastian before the Clave does and kills him and Jace.
(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Lost Souls.

August 5, 2010 – Shelved
page 326
May 17, 2012 –
page 390
May 17, 2012 – Finished Reading

Shawna Okay so were you disappointed with how things were left with Magnus & Alec? I was so angry LOL

Elizabeth I wasnt surprise it ended that way but i was so mad at Alec!

Shawna Elizabeth wrote: "I wasnt surprise it ended that way but i was so mad at Alec!"

Well I am hoping that by the end up together and have an happy ending togher...i like them together. really it's all about what i like LOL

Elizabeth Yeah I liked them but Idk if it's going to work out between them since Alec is not immortal and Magnus is?Hopefully Cas comes up with a happy ending for them.

Shawna Elizabeth wrote: "Yeah I liked them but Idk if it's going to work out between them since Alec is not immortal and Magnus is?Hopefully Cas comes up with a happy ending for them."

Maybe he gets the book of white or light whatever it's called and gives up his immortality...i don't know. i just always cheer for the underdogs and to me their relationship is an underdog

Elizabeth Hmmmm... I'm going for them but I just wished they would have gotten there own short story because Magnus and Alec took the attention off Claire and her bf