Amanda's Reviews > Debt

Debt by Nina G. Jones

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, jackass-hero, so-smutty, dark-bdsm-kinky, favourite-2015

This book is fucking intense. From the prologue to the ending, I'm glue to the pages wanting to find out what the fuck is happening and the author dangle the carrot in front of me till the end. What a tease!

Mia, the heroine, mistaken her would-be murderer for her rapist-for-hire. There is so much wrong with that statement. Poor woman just wanted to live up her fantasy, instead she got more than she bargain for. After finding out that the man who broke into her home and end up being the greatest fuck of her life isn't the one she hired for, she freaked the fuck out. The worst thing is, he turn out to be her new boss. Fuckity fuck!

Tax Draconi is out for vengeance. He wants to make Mia pay for what she did to him and his twin sister fourteen years ago. I knew is something extremely awful that scarred them for life, but I don't know what is Mia role in it. That woman is practically a Mother Theresa when she's out from the bedroom.

Tax is a sadistic bastard who blackmailed Mia and fuck her all over. He degrades her and humiliate her. The funny things is she can't stop herself from enjoying his brand of sexual aggression. These couple remind me so much of Jameson Kane and Tate O' Shea from The Kane Trilogy. He love talking absolute filth to her and they have awesome rough/hateful sex. In fact, now that I recall, they have sex every time they meet up, but it just doesn't get old. There is so much passion between these two people who supposed to hate each other.

"-he's a psycho stalker on some personal vendetta to fuck me to death."

Mia is a bit of a perfect heroine. A woman who is so giving and able to see good in everyone including her blackmailer cum abusive lover. No matter how much Tax humiliate or degrade her, she still want to humanize him, reach out to him and break down his walls.

I think some might be weirded out with the tampon scene, but I felt that one little scene should not make me enjoy this book any less. "Do you think a little blood scares me?" Nope.

Tax did a lot of awful things on his path for vengeance to the people who wrong him and ruined his life. When Mia find out the truth, will their relationship sustain all the death and heartache?

It been a long time since a read a book that is so full of sex, yet having a gripping plot that left me guessing from the start till the end. Is full of passion and emotion and at times a tad dramatic. But this shit is fucking intense. I think the only thing that can make is even better is with an epilogue few years down the road. That will be perfect.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Debt.

January 1, 2015 – Shelved
January 1, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
January 11, 2015 – Started Reading
January 11, 2015 –
8.0% "She mistaken her would-be murderer for her rapist-for-hire. The scenario is totally wicked!"
January 12, 2015 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
January 12, 2015 – Shelved as: jackass-hero
January 12, 2015 – Shelved as: so-smutty
January 13, 2015 – Finished Reading
April 14, 2015 – Shelved as: dark-bdsm-kinky
May 4, 2015 – Shelved as: favourite-2015

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Fab review Amanda!!! :)
xoxoxo

Amanda Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "Fab review Amanda!!! :)
xoxoxo"

thanks, Patty.

message 3: by Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) (last edited Jan 12, 2015 10:27PM) (new)

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) Fantastic review Babe;)

Amanda Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) wrote: "Fantastic review Babe;)"

thanks, honey.

message 5: by Loz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Loz great review, amanda! keep seeing so many good things about this one. glad you liked it :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Terrific review Amanda! = DD

Amanda SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Terrific review Amanda! = DD"

Loz wrote: "great review, amanda! keep seeing so many good things about this one. glad you liked it :)"

thanks, ladies.

message 8: by ♥Sharon♥ (new)

♥Sharon♥ Great review Amanda.

Amanda ♥Sharon♥ wrote: "Great review Amanda."

Thanks, Sharon.

message 10: by R (new) - rated it 5 stars

R Wow, it's been a long time since you read s book so full of sex,,,,hmmmm I believe we read the same books most of the time...so that Is a mouthful. Especially the kind Mia sells in her vibrator emporium!!

Amanda R wrote: "Wow, it's been a long time since you read s book so full of sex,,,,hmmmm I believe we read the same books most of the time...so that Is a mouthful. Especially the kind Mia sells in her vibrator em..."

Haha. I think what make me say that was because they basically have sex every single time they meet. I feel like I'm reading Beautiful Bastard, but with way better story.