Mel's Reviews > Bitten by Cupid

Bitten by Cupid by Lynsay Sands

Aug 02, 2010

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, urban-fantasy, anthology
Read in August, 2010

I picked up this anthology because it had a Feral Warriors short by Pamela Palmer in it and ended up getting turned on to another author. I love when that happens!!! Hearts Untamed by Pamela Palmer was really good. I was expecting it to be about one of the Ferals but it wasn't. It was about someone else but a couple of the boys made an appearance. The story was really good and I'm curious about Zeeland. He and Hawke are buddies from way back and he seems to have a connection to his inner animal. Kinda makes me wonder if he may fill the void left by Foxx. I'd like that but since he's already found his mate I doubt that will happen.

Kiss and Kill Cupid by Jaime Rush was interesting. I liked the story so much that I plan to go out and pick up her books in The Offspring series.

Vampire Valentine by Lydsay Sands was my least favorite in the anthology but was still a decent read. Overall this was a great anthology. It's rare that you find an anthology with three strong stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten by Cupid.

Missyb I really enjoyed the story by all three authors. I picked it up for the Lynsay Sands, but was pleasantly surprised by the other two.

Missyb I haven't tried anymore by Palmer, but if the others are like this one, I might.

message 3: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Missyb wrote: "I haven't tried anymore by Palmer, but if the others are like this one, I might."

The story focused on the Therians in general but the series focuses on the Feral Warriors which you only got a glimpse of. Pamela Palmer has created a very interesting world and I love the series. If you liked "Hearts Untamed" I think you'll like the series. The first book is called "Desire Untamed". If you read it, let me know what you think.