Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > Obliterate

Obliterate by Autumn Grey

Dec 28, 2014

bookshelves: love-erotica-strong, favorites

Obliterate (Havoc, #2) by Autumn GreyAutumn Grey

I am moving to Paris to find Remington St. Germain. I didn't think I could love Remington more and I was wrong. Obliterate, Book 2 of the Havoc series by Autumn Grey is just, totally and undoubtedly hotter and better. Remington gives Selene the space she needs, but he does not let her go. What makes this story one of the best I've read is that the feelings between Selene and Remington feel so real. The conflict between them is not petty, it is deep and meaningful. They both know it’s for only three months, but they can’t give up on their feelings.

This story just got hotter and the suspense more thrilling; we are still in the dark but we get some clues. Who is it? And why?

Selene’s confidence keeps getting stronger and bolder (Nope, no spoiler here; just a little tease):

“What are you wearing under these jeans?”
“Nothing.”
His lips parted and air rushed out. “Nothing?”
I nodded. “Want to know why?”
“I’m sure your reason will probably kill me, but yes, please. Tell me,” he said indulgently.
“I………………….” You will find out when you read it!

The ending will leave you hanging and tears will be shed, again. This story has everything:love, passion, scorching hot sex, funny bantering, sass, suspense, and thrill. Mend is around the corner and I cannot wait to see where Autumn Grey will take us.

I was provided with an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obliterate.

Started Reading