Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > Havoc

Havoc by Autumn Grey

Dec 28, 2014

bookshelves: favorites, love-erotica-strong

Havoc: great confusion or disorder; chaos disruption.

Selene and Remington walk into each other’s life and that is exactly what they create. This is a beautiful love story. Two wonderful people guarding their hearts not wanting to get hurt again; but they were not expecting to find each other.

Selene Michaels is a strong woman that has been devastated by loss in her life. She picks herself up and goes off to Paris to find herself and have some fun. She is witty, charming and beautiful. Her self-confidence had taken a back seat, but it starts to come forward again.

Remington St. Germain is a strong, hot and confident man. He goes after what he wants and doesn’t take no for an answer. He is a loving and caring father; he doesn’t do things halfway. He is not easily dissuaded; he is a fierce protector.

Adrien, Remington’s son is full of laughter and happiness; he touches a soft spot in Selene.

The chemistry between Selene and Remington is undeniable. Autumn Grey does an excellent job pacing the story and with the development of Selene’s and Remington’s relationship. The words gripped me and I became completely immersed in the story. This is a feel good story with a dose of danger. Some tears will be shed. Such is life and one of the reasons I love this story so much. This is one I am going to read again.

I was provided an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review. It is now one of my top favorites and I have purchased a copy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Havoc.

Started Reading