Caro Richard 's Reviews > Deep Redemption

Deep Redemption by Tillie Cole

19879896

OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAAAAAAAAAWD. This is not my review, I just had to let this out. At the moment I cant string a sentence together.

*An hour later*....I think Im ready...Im certain I can write this review...but I know it will not do this fantastic book the justice it deserves.

Imagine being in a life with certain rules and beliefs drilled into you and then years later waking up, coming to and realising all you thought you knew was wrong, just so wrong....this is Cain....and his twin, Judah has literally gone round the bend.

Thrown in a cell with limited food and water, beaten, isolated...waiting.  Then he gets an unexpected friend.....maybe there is a god after all.....

I love the Hangmen and hated Rider....I figured you reap what you sow...but this book makes you question what you thought you knew. This book was superb!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deep Redemption.

December 28, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
December 28, 2014 – Shelved
July 7, 2016 – Started Reading
July 9, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books Ohhhh I hope you end up loving this as much as I did, those feels are gonna come racing for you..watch out..

Caro Richard Im 50% in and loving it! I had to break off for work at the most exciting part.....I hate working sometimes....been thinking about it all day!

❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books LOL Tell me about it, I had to work too and could only read in bed at night..

Caro Richard Working sucks! I need to find a millionaire!