Mary Aris's Reviews > The Christmas Surprise

The Christmas Surprise by Jenny Colgan

Dec 26, 2014

Read 2 times. Last read December 26, 2014 to October 22, 2016.

Rosie Hopkins, newly engaged to Stephen Lakeman, is looking forward to another year in Lipton at The Sweet Shoppe, but when tragedy strikes both Rosie and her groom-to-be, the couple take a holiday in Africa to recuperate from their loss. What they didn’t know was that fate would change their lives forever. Rosie and her fiancé will need all the support they can get from their friends and family to pull through.
I got this book as a Christmas present from my husband. I enjoyed reading it. I love all the books in the Jenny Colgan collection. I am looking forward to read Christmas at Rosie Hopkins Sweet Shoppe and her latest, Summer at the Little Beach Street Bakery. I like Colgan’s style of writing. She is one of my favourite Chick Lit authors. My favourite of her books is Meet Me at the Cupcake Café and Little Beach Street Bakery. The author also throws in several sweet morsels of recipes to add an extra dimension to her novels and delight her readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Christmas Surprise.

December 26, 2014 – Started Reading
March 16, 2015 –
page 247
March 20, 2015 –
page 300
April 9, 2015 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
April 9, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
April 9, 2015 –
page 403
100%
August 22, 2016 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
October 22, 2016 – Finished Reading