Diane's Reviews > The Venetian Betrayal

The Venetian Betrayal by Steve Berry

I really enjoyed this book, actually reading it in little over one day. I have read the first book with Cotton Malone, the Templar Legacy, and I actually liked this one better. This is the 3rd book with Cotton. I havent been able to find the second one but from the sound of it, it had something to do with the LIbrary of Alexandria. In this one, the search is on for Alexander the Greats remains.. that through out history have appeared, dissappeared, reappeared...etc. And with a power hungry leader after the remains.. time will be ticking to see who can find them first. All the players in this one take twists and turns... new information is provided about each major character and as always Steve Berry has done a wonderful job of creating multiple main characters.

This book is fast paced, and energetic and I did not notice any lapses into mundane conversation, etc. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a great book with history surrounding everything.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Venetian Betrayal.

July 29, 2010 – Started Reading