Dana Wright's Reviews > Gifted: Lovely Little Things to Knit + Crochet

Gifted by Mags Kandis

Jul 28, 2010

bookshelves: knitting-favorites
Recommended for: anyone who knits.

This book had projects for everyone. From felting, to regular knitting and crochet, this book has many different styles to inspire you.

Gifted is based on the premise of small, quick gift items and I can think of no other book for some fast holiday knitting or crocheting. The Felted Heart Milagros project on the cover is one of my favorites! The instructions are easy to understand for an intermediate knitter such as myself.

The projects are arranged in two groups. Gifts for the Body focuses on wearable projects. There are scarves, earmuffs, hats and more. Gifts for the Soul has scissor sleeves,a pincushion and adorable crochet flowers.

If you are trying to learn a new technique, this book is for you. The projects are small and portable and work out quickly.

There are recipes from author Mags Kandis and great photographs to inspire you while you knit one of a kind gifts that are sure to delight someone special.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gifted.

message 1: by Alleluialu (new)

Alleluialu Thanks for the review. I like to have projects that go quickly and I'm making several things for our local center that distributes gifts to the less fortunate at Christmas. I'll check this out.