Orinthia Lee's Reviews > The Everlasting Circle

The Everlasting Circle by Juliana Haygert

** spoiler alert ** Finally, it's the end!!

I don't know if I should be happy because my 2 years waiting is over and I could meet Micah again, or be sad because I have to say goodbye to Micah and the Everlast universe.

So, yeah... I want to say thank you to Juliana for providing me ARCs of this adorable and sexy-Micah series from the start til the end. I am so in love with Micah, I don't even know why. He is not my type usually but... I couldn't resist him. *oops*

This last book end in a totally happy mood. Everything went so smooth, and a bit too easy (maybe it's because I imagined too much of scenes by myself lol), and a little too happy. But it's okay because I loved those characters too much I can't see them sad. This ending is the best choice, for me. But, I would like to know what will happen to Micah if the black web on his chest wasn't healed... been hoping there'll be a scene when this happen and then Nadine taking care of him and... they'll be lovey dovey... and hahaha.. I should stop now. ="p

If you haven't read this series, love mythology, and you love bad sexy boy turned to a good sexy man... I recommend you this. But Micah is mine... (no, he's Nadine's T__T)

PS. Juliana, what happened to those stupid traitor dark lords? ' ')a

PPS. Pardon for my bad english ' ')b
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Everlasting Circle.

December 23, 2014 – Shelved
December 23, 2014 – Shelved as: wishlist
June 19, 2016 – Started Reading
June 19, 2016 –
page 15
6.98% "Agak2 lupa cerita terakhir di buku 2 dan 2.5 gimana..."
June 27, 2016 –
July 1, 2016 –
page 86
July 1, 2016 –
page 105
48.84% "What plan is it? :( hard to see Micah sacrificed himself for this..."
July 2, 2016 –
page 125
58.14% "geregetan bgt ama hubungannya nadine dan micah ini u_u) *cekek satu2*"
July 3, 2016 –