Steph VanderMeulen's Reviews > Our Endless Numbered Days

Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller

This. I am so full of feels that I can hardly breathe. This is the best book I've read in months. Oh my God. I have to gather myself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Our Endless Numbered Days.

December 23, 2014 – Started Reading
December 23, 2014 – Shelved
December 31, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

Inderjit Wow, that's high praise! It's going on my TBR list.

Steph VanderMeulen Honestly, I haven't stopped thinking about it. I recommend it to anyone. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't be taken in by it.

Inderjit You've got me super excited!

House of Anansi and Groundwood Books Hey Inderjit, we'll be running a giveaway for this book starting tomorrow. Enter to win a copy!!!

Inderjit Thanks for letting me know! I'll definitely enter.

Inderjit Steph, you were right about Our Endless Numbered Days! I'm in awe.

Jessica T. great review.... definitely going to check it out.

Inderjit You won't be disappointed!

Brook Steph, we aren't GoodReads friends but your review was the first community review that was listed for this book and you have completely sold me on it. It is my next read for sure!

Adrienne Just finished it and I feel exactly the same. I may try and force it on everyone I know...and their dog. I'm pretty sad I devoured it as quickly as I did.

message 12: by Philip (new)

Philip Malverns It is one of the best books I ever read. I loved it very much!

melanie I'm trying to think of the words to review it right now but am having a hard time other than EVERYONE READ THIS BOOK NOW! This is why I'm a terrible book reviewer.