Sofia Lazaridou's Reviews > Hard to Let Go

Hard to Let Go by Laura Kaye

bookshelves: to-read-2, arc

Here are a few things about me and the series:
It took me less than a book to fall in love with the guys.
Hard as You Can (book 2) is the first book in the series I read and it getting hooked up.
I don't have a favorite couple, because each one is unique and perfect, in its own way.
I love the way Beckett said I love you to Kat. It was cute, funny and not something you see often.
Hard Ink is one of the few Adult/New Adult books that had me more interesting with their plot rather than the romance. I wanted the book to end not because all the hardships between Kat and Beckett would end, but because I wanted to see who framed the guys and to see them get justice.

It might have been 2 years since the first book was published, but the whole story is happening in a span of a month. That took me by surprise. I thought more time had elapsed. Everything happened so fast...
The epilogue and the last couple chapters gave me exactly what I wanted to read as a way of ending the series. It might happen one week after the ending of the main story (which I usually despise) but I know (or at least I hope) that we are going to see the guys in the Raven Riders MC series a Hard Ink series spin off so I am not going to complain.

You have no idea how happy I was that the guys got the recognition and honor they deserve. Justice was served.

Now on the romance side, Kat and Beckett were a really nice couple. Their story wasn't shadowed by the get-justice-arc (which was at it's peak). They helped and supported each other throughout their problems. Beckett has made a lot of process and started reconciling with his past.

Ike and Jess are next. I wanted them together and I will be happy to see that happening. I would like to see the others sometime in the future. The epilogue ended in a gleeful and happy tone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard to Let Go.

December 22, 2014 – Shelved