Simona Misevska's Reviews > Beyond

Beyond by Chantal Fernando

bookshelves: alpha-man, hea, jerks-that-i-love, kickass-heroine

description

"In a world of chaos, death and pain, I found an epic love."

I buy beyond because of the author,i like Chantel writting and her books so i buy with one click.But i did not see it's Science Fiction & Fantasy,and zombies,beasts and world end books are not for me.This is my first book in this genre and for sure it will be last.But i liked and enjoyed this one,the love story between Dane and Olivia is amazing,Dane is super alpha,caveman solider,he was my highlight in the book,Olivia is very strong and likable character.Second characters are great too,Gina,Sam,Lars make story interesting and fun.The writing is great,it's not dark or have very much of drama opposite is very fun and light read.

The year is 2020.The world we know does not exist anymore,after the spread of the virus, it takes one week from being bitten to turn in zombie.Olivia lives in small community where her father is the leader,she always have crush on her father best warrior Dane so when her father tell her she must marry when she turnes 21 she choose Dane.But Dane dosen't  want to be forced into marriage.  He thinks Olivia is some spoled uptight princess,Dane did not expect to find Olivia interesting,rebel and beautiful.Im not going into detail because you must read it for yourself,this book is short, only 129 pages

Dane Can i keep him??like i said he is highlight in the book,he is dark,caveman,alpha totally swoon-Worthy.I must admit i read this book just for him,he hook me with his first sentence.

Olivia she strong and fun heroine.She is not passive women,she know what she wants and go for it.I liked her,she is never annoying or complaining.

Overall this was fast,fun read with 100%alpha hero and fun heroine.It does not have very much character development(like i said it's only 120 pages).If you are into Science Fiction & Fantasy books i tottaly recommend this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond.

December 21, 2014 – Started Reading
December 21, 2014 – Shelved
December 21, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
December 21, 2014 – Finished Reading
December 22, 2014 – Shelved as: alpha-man
December 22, 2014 – Shelved as: hea
December 22, 2014 – Shelved as: jerks-that-i-love
December 22, 2014 – Shelved as: kickass-heroine

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Irida (last edited Dec 23, 2014 03:21AM) (new) - added it

Irida Lovely review babe!! I never read something in this genre either, but this seems really interesting, adding it xx

P.S: love your cast!

Simona Misevska Thanks hun,i totally recommend for you,is fun and fast read.I like this book but the genre not so much,i m sure it will be my one and only book in this section..:)

message 3: by ◊♦ Naomi (new)

◊♦ Naomi Great review, S!

Simona Misevska Thanks very much Naomi..:)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wonderful review Simona! = DD

Christie«SHBBblogger» Great review, Simona! An alpha hero and a strong heroine makes a good book for me. ;)

Simona Misevska SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Wonderful review Simona! = DD"

Thanks Sue..:)

Simona Misevska Christie«SHBBblogger» wrote: "Great review, Simona! An alpha hero and a strong heroine makes a good book for me. ;)"

Thanks Christie,well that is always a winning combination for me too..:)