Caroline's Reviews > Blackjack: Wicked Game

Blackjack by Sam J.D. Hunt

bookshelves: sam-j-d-hunt

First, Roulette. Ugh... I didn't know I was that bored with reading ultra boring sex scenes before Sam JD Hunt came into my life! ***Me, grinning***
Second, Blackjack. Oh, fucking hell, yeah, mmm... what a ride. Sam and Thomas are totally crazy. In love. And they made me crazy in this book. I don't know which couple I prefer: DomSam/SubThomas or DomThomas/SubSam. Both, no need to think. Totally crazy! Let me tell you that the little diamond -Roulette- has grown bigger and bigger and right now I'm dying for... Third. *** Me, sighing*** Poker, book #3 in The Thomas Hunt series, should be released soon. Sam, I'm all in for it...!

A little piece of Blackjack:
...Turning his attention to me, he asks, "What fine piece of literature are you tucked into on that e-reader? Hemingway, Fitzgerald, maybe some Faulkner? he teases, knowing damn well that my reading material is less than highbrow.
"Uh, actually I'm re-reading The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by AN Roquelaure-I read it years ago."
His eyes widen as he asks with faux horror, "That's not that Anne Rice series with the pony-play and sex slaves being paddled on turntables, is it? Don't read that shit, Sam, you'll get ideas. I can go for paddling just fine, but I'm not fucking having some horsetail hanging from my shitter while I prance around. Hard limit."
"What? Damnit, baby, you've just ruined my plans for the evening. Shall I return the saddle I ordered then?"...

Happy sexy reading!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blackjack.

December 20, 2014 – Started Reading