Jeanette's Reviews > Tied in Pink: A Romance Anthology in Support of Breast Cancer Research

Tied in Pink by Mirren Hogan

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: romance, fiction
Read 2 times. Last read December 20, 2014 to December 23, 2014.

As I'm one of the contributors to the anthology, I'm not rating this book even though I personally think it's a wonderful collection (but of course I'm biased).

I was thrilled to be part of this project not least because is it is for a good cause. Everyone involved has donated their time and skills to the project - and all profits go towards breast cancer research.

The anthology consists of 15 romantic stories from 14 different authors around the world. Some of the writers have many book titles to their name, others are emerging or debut authors. Some of the stories are more classic romance, some are sweet, others include fantasy, adventure, suspense or mystery. Some have a fluid and beautiful style, some are inspiring, some are surprising, some are erotic, some are imaginative while others just took my breath away. All the stories are written from the heart and include a reference to a pink ribbon to honor those who are (or have been) affected by breast cancer.

I've loved reading the different stories from my fellow contributors. To me Tied in Pink is like a box of chocolates - each story has it's own unique flavour; some sweet, some spicy, some leaving you thinking long after you read them and some bringing you to tears. Each one is a nice bite sized piece that can be enjoyed with a long luxurious cuppa and, for me at least, rather moreish and hard to stop at one.

I do hope you enjoy reading Tied in Pink too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tied in Pink.

Finished Reading