Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Sweetest Venom

Sweetest Venom by Mia Asher

This book was worth the wait!!!!!!!!! Look for my spoiler-free review!

UPDATED REVIEW:

Title: Sweetest Venom
Author: Mia Asher
Release Date: April 3, 2016
No cliffhanger

I just finished Sweetest Venom by Mia Asher. First, let me tell you that I just received an arc copy less than 24 hours ago, and I already reread Easy Virtue (Book #1) and then devoured Sweetest Venom. I tried to skim through EV, but it wasn’t possible. I couldn’t put it down all over again. I have been DYING for this book since I read Easy Virtue in 2014. When I found out about the release date, I created a countdown timer on my blog page. Obsessed? I’ll own it. This book was worth the wait.

I will not spoil Sweetest Venom for you but I’ll just say I wanted to kill, smack and hug each of the characters about ten times today. This book was devastatingly heartbreaking at times and pulled on my heart strings repeatedly. I feel a little effed by proxy from spending so such much time with Blaire and all of her “fuckedupness.” I am probably just suffering from a two book hangover after going on a Mia Asher bender.

I am so happy that Mia took her time writing this book and didn’t succumb to all of the pressure of cranking out a sequel. She had fans, bloggers, and readers bugging the life out of her for this sequel. Sweetest Venom was worth the wait and then some! This sequel was the antidote I needed after the cliffhanger ending in Easy Virtue. Sweetest Venom is total Kindle Crack, and a must read!

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweetest Venom.

December 19, 2014 – Shelved
December 19, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
December 19, 2014 – Shelved as: romance-with-a-side-of-smut
December 19, 2014 – Shelved as: dysfunction-at-its-best
March 30, 2016 – Started Reading
March 30, 2016 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
March 31, 2016 –
0.0% "Omgggggg this book is killing me!"
March 31, 2016 –
100.0% "This book was worth the wait!!!!!!!!! Full spoiler free review to follow."
March 31, 2016 – Finished Reading