Emma Michaels's Reviews > Once a Witch

Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

Jul 26, 2010

Okay first off… I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK!!! I sat down to read it last night but was interrupted so the first chance I got today I started. I went so far as to not even put it down to blow dry my hair making this a very bad hair day because I got completely distracted by the book and so sucked in that I blow dried my hair until it was just a little too dry. This book was very well written and I have to admit I am impressed by the author. It was such a smooth read and as you breeze through the pages you fall more and more in love with not only the fun loving characters and all their quirky characteristics and abilities but with her writing style.

This is such a wonderful story and I am looking forward to a sequel! There is just a little bit of everything in it. Romance, hate, sibling rivalry and of course the fantasy essence the story weaves so beautifully. I look forward to reading more novels by Carolyn MacCullough. If all of her characters are as easy to relate to and lovable as Tamsin then she is sure to bring us many more enjoyable YA novels. I do believe this is the perfect novel to have started out my year and hope you all will read it too and enjoy it equally as much as I did.

For more visit my blog: http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once a Witch.

12/30/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by kari (last edited Aug 10, 2010 05:12AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

kari I really loved this one, too. Great review!

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Awesome review! You totally made me want to read it!

Emma Michaels J. Kaye wrote: "Great review! I read this one a few months back...maybe last year. Looking forward to book two."

kari wrote: "I really loved this one, too. Great book!"

Rachael wrote: "Awesome review! You totally made me want to read it!"

YEAY!!! Thank you for all the amazing responses!!!

message 5: by Aesha☆ (new)

Aesha☆ great cant wait to read it!