Lindsey's Reviews > Nothing Denied

Nothing Denied by Jess Michaels

Jul 25, 2010

bookshelves: adult-fiction, erotic-romance, first-read-in-2010, summer-reading-program-2010

I don’t care what anyone else says, In my opinion Nothing Denied was Jess Michael’s best so far! If you don’t like graphic depictions of all different sorts of sex you shouldn’t be reading erotic romances (and honestly … grow up. There’s more to life than missionary.)

Why was this book awesome? The main characters Beatrice and Gareth! I love that the author was able to take this series’ whiniest, bitchiest, and most miserable sister (the one that would normally become a spinster and be shipped from relative to relative) and give her a kick ass love story that far outshone her sisters’. Gareth was pretty wonderful too, and that’s high praise for me since normally I’m not into the whole “uber-dominant-male” thing.

Kudos, Jess Michaels! Fingers crossed you'll change your mind and write the youngest Albright sister's story out as well!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nothing Denied.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree this one was my favorite of the series and Gareth and Beatrice were AWESOME!