Brenda's Reviews > Of Love and Secrets

Of Love and Secrets by Margaret Lynette Sharp

bookshelves: 2015-release, aussie-authors, arc, uncorrected-proof, romance, reviewing-by-request, own-read, read-on-kindle

Jenny was feeling unhappy about her break-up with James – more so because he seemed to have found her replacement fairly quickly. Jenny was eighteen, still studying and finding her feet. She lived at home with her Mum and Dad as she didn’t have a job, so didn’t have the money to do anything more than that. The night she let her good friend Cate persuade her to go to a friend’s party turned out to be much nicer, much more fun that she had envisioned. Spending a lot of the evening in the company of Richard took her mind off James – then when Richard wanted to see her again the next day, she was delighted.

But her Mum was sure Jenny was too young to have a new relationship so soon after her break-up with James – she treated Jenny like a child; there were many heated arguments between mother and daughter. Would Jenny’s mother come round; would she acknowledge that she was indeed an adult and knew her own mind now? And what would the future bring for Richard and Jenny?

Of Love and Secrets is a delightful, sweet little romance; a quick, easy read by Aussie author Margaret Lynette Sharp which I enjoyed and in my opinion it is her best yet. I have no hesitation in recommending this novella to all lovers of a light romance.

With thanks to the author for my copy to read and review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Of Love and Secrets.

December 16, 2014 – Shelved
December 18, 2014 – Shelved as: own-read
December 18, 2014 – Shelved as: read-on-kindle
December 19, 2014 – Started Reading
December 19, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Sally906 I've got this one to read - and two weeks off work - bonus :)

Brenda That's great Sally :)