Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Slash and Burn

Slash and Burn by Jade C. Jamison

check out this review and others at
www.twinseitalk.com
www.facebook.com/twinsietalk
www.tsu.co/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book from the author for a honest review.

So if you know me, you know I am a Daddy Brad girl right? You remember the angst and drama from Bullet right? You remember hating people and loving others and wanting to punch people in the face right? Oh that was just me? ANYWAY, all I can say is be ready!!! Have your “guns” under control. Keep your Kindle near soft pillows for when you throw them…because trust me you will!! I was messaging Jade saying “NOOOOO!!!” a few times and “But what about…………..” AND do you know what she told me *sarcasm* “ a good author never tells” *rolls eyes* PFT!! WHATEVER!!!

So Nick…lets talk ok. To me he was kind of a stranger. I mean we saw pieces of him in the series but really, I didn’t know him except that he always seemed to interrupt Brad and Val back in the day. He was a player and didn’t make any kind of excuse. He was not going to settle down. PERIOD. Love was for suckers. He saw first had what a bad relationship was like with his parents and even the Brad/Val/Ethan triangle gave him bad vibes. He was Mr. Gonna-Be-Single-ForEvah! He was happy hanging with his bestie/nanny Gracie. They have an awesome friendship and she knows exactly what he needs.
Val and the guys need a bass player and in walks Brina/Sinna. Nick is SOLD!! He wants to do anything to get her under him. However she is sooo not having it. Why you ask? Welp she has a girlfriend. Yes you read it right a GIRLFRIEND. *snaps fingers* Darn it. But wait, She is Bi annnd wants to have him “play” for the night! *Double Snap* ALLLLL Righty!!

Well things happen and guess what? Nick falls crazy, head first in love with Brina the most self-centered, selfish, hurtful, aggressive woman to ever walk the face of this Earth. (Ok so I really REALLY hated Ethan in Bullet but my hate for Brina was off the Ethan Charts!!! Yeah that bad!!) I will say the MFF scenes are super hawt and Jade gets a 10 star rating on those babies!! Ok back to my review, Brina and Nick’s relationship begins to really be toxic for Nick. But what can he do? He is in love with her!!! She is in love with herself and what makes her happy……sadly it may not be Nick.

I really and truly cannot say anymore. I need you to read this book. I need you to love Nick like I do. I need you to realize that sometimes Love isn’t enough……Sometimes Love hurts………….But sometimes the right Love can come along right when you open your eyes to the possibilities………………..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slash and Burn.

December 12, 2014 – Shelved