preppea's Reviews > This is Falling

This is Falling by Ginger Scott

THIS IS FALLING. And I just fell something awful for this heartrending and heartwarming story of tragedy, growth, and love.

Rowe has been in hiding for the last two years after a terrible incident left her scarred and hurting. Trauma from the incident leaves her in a constant battle to face her fears or remain in stasis indefinitely. Starting college is Rowe’s attempt to move on but she’s terrified of letting go of those she once valued the most. When Rowe meets Nate, he represents all she could gain by moving forward but also forces her to choose between her past and her future.

From the first page to the last, Ginger Scott had me captivated. Rowe’s internal battles were so real and raw and brought tears to my eyes more than once. Nate’s steadfastness and patience were such an amazing turn on—he couldn’t have been a better hero for this story. Rowe and Nate’s relationship was funny, sweet, and moved at just the right pace. From their first bouts of jealousy to the moment they had to decide if they could really be together, it was an amazing love story.

THIS IS FALLING was the kind of story I couldn’t get enough of and couldn’t put down. It reminded me of everything I liked about Ginger Scott’s writing in WAITING ON THE SIDELINES and GOING LONG and magnified my expectations for all future novels by her. I’m moving right into YOU AND EVERYTHING AFTER in the hopes of continuing on this book high.

**Complimentary copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed by preppea on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews.

photo BookieWebHeader_zps2a31d562.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This is Falling.

December 11, 2014 – Shelved