Giselle's Reviews > Dangerous Boys

Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas

liked it
bookshelves: 2014, arc-electronic, from-author, 3-star, age-young-adult, genre-contemporary, genre-mystery

An Electronic Advanced Reader Copy was provided by the author for review. Quotes have been pulled from an ARC and may be subject to change.

What I loved about Dangerous Girls was that it had a story-line that kept developing over time. Every chapter led us closer to the person who ultimately killed Elise. But with this one, there really wasn't that defining story that kept me turning the pages.

I was still pretty interested in it, but not as interested as Dangerous Girls. Right off the bat, I knew there was something off about the brothers. But what I wasn't expecting was the change in Chloe. Now that was a nail biter for sure. Sitting on the edge of my seat, wondering what was happening in the three different parts..It was all so exciting. I can't wait for more from Abigail and her stories. She's definitely made me a fan of her thrillers.

There's just something about Abigail's way of writing that makes you want to sit down and take notice. Wonderfully crafted with characters that are never who they seem to be, she writes with a skilled hand. Definitely recommended for anyone who enjoys a good thriller! I'm adding Abigail Haas as one of my favourite thriller writers. I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us. Here's hoping she can also do some adult books too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Boys.

September 23, 2014 – Started Reading
September 23, 2014 –
17.0% "That's your excuse? Disgusting!"
September 23, 2014 –
30.0% "That's what depression looks like.."
September 23, 2014 –
47.0% "Oh noo.. She's going to make a terrible decision.."
September 23, 2014 – Finished Reading