Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > Forever Kinda Love

Forever Kinda Love by Clara Stone

Dec 07, 2014

bookshelves: love-stories-soft, favorites

A sweet and beautiful romance.

Ace and Heath meet as children under sad circumstances and become each other’s rock. From the moment they met they make a connection and become best friends. The story takes place in their last year of high school. They realize that their feelings for each other are deeper; but don’t want to risk losing their friendship. This story takes you through their journey of discovery, true love and trust.

Ace is a happy, sexy, strong young woman. She is a no nonsense girl.
Heath is sweet, hot and very protective of Ace.

They work through their feelings and just when things seem to be working out, a life changer hits them. Ace receives some devastating news and she doesn't want to share the news with Heath. This part gets very emotional. My heart broke for both of them. I felt for Ace and understood why she would not tell Heath. Heath does not disappoint. He is the perfect friend and the perfect boyfriend. He comes through as only a true, forever kinda love can.

Clara Stone takes us through this beautiful story with a true connection to the characters. This is one book that I will be recommending. It’s a beautiful read and one you will not put down until you finish.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Kinda Love.

Started Reading