Snow's Reviews > Savaged

4 controlling, domineering, commanding alphas
4 short stories with very vivid sex scenes
4 times worked up...

review to come... ;)

Ok, time to come clean... :D
This was a book for a quickie, a veeeeryyyy gooood quickie... LOL
Light, sexed up and wired up fantasies that will take you on a fast but satiated ride if you're up for it...if not than leave it to the experienced and willing...

ready?!
due to the further mentioned content CAUTION ADVISED WHILE OPENING THE SPOILERS

story 1 - An executive in need of some temporary release the blurb says – and that's what you truly get, a businessman arranges a meeting with an escort and ends up liking it so much that he books her for the next week - it's fast, highly sexual and it has all the flavours you need...O, BJ, you name it...

(view spoiler)

story 2 - A Dom looking to cleanse his soul. – yes, it's true...
a contract for the weekend has been signed, one shattered soul seeking for a relief of burdens by being submissive, and a Dom trying to extend forgivness for his own torment in excess baggage

...oh, boy...this story was intense...I need trust and connection in these kind of relations and I was aware that in a short story no such thing could be achieved or hardly would be...but since I wasn't expecting it, I was quite surprised...it was almost a full completion...LOL and I liked it...and there is a scene with a candy involved...lick, lick

(view spoiler)

story 3 - A twisted college encounter. – ha,this was kinda sexy sweet in a way - a couple that decided to spice things up in their relationship by making it a little bit twisted, bringing in an extra danger into the fantasy play role...

story 4 - A PA and a terrorist’s unlikely meeting during an office building takeover. – hmmm...I was kind of looking forward to this one the most, cause it sounded so devious and alluring BUT it kinda failed to satisfy me on a deeper level. It's hot nevertheless and there's of course...

excellent read to get you feeling all tingly and puuuurrrrr...

I love Shay's writing style, all of her books are written in male POV, she does the female POV too, duh BUT she makes those alphas even hotter then in a scale from 1 to 10...

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, my personal favorite, from these four jams...surprise, surprise – No.2

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savaged.

December 6, 2014 – Shelved
December 6, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
May 14, 2015 – Started Reading
May 14, 2015 –
0.0% "girl gotta be prepared...blurb calls for 4 alpha males...brrrr\n i'm all tingly..."
May 15, 2015 –
5.0% "dear God, I barely started and this is already hot, hot, hot..."
May 15, 2015 –
10.0% "one alpha dealt with...I survived...but I'm off to bed now to recuperate...LOL"
May 18, 2015 –
40.0% "damn hot!\n just damn..."
May 18, 2015 –
75.0% "I need a break...LOL"
85.0% "my oh, my..."
May 19, 2015 – Finished Reading
June 3, 2015 – Shelved as: alpha
June 3, 2015 – Shelved as: bdsm
June 3, 2015 – Shelved as: erotica

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)

message 1: by Cristina (new) - added it

Cristina Of course your review (and the gifs...yes the gifs :P) made me want to read this book :P

Well done love...very well done :D

Snow Cristina wrote: "Of course your review (and the gifs...yes the gifs :P) made me want to read this book :P

Well done love...very well done :D"

I'm glad, guuurl! LOL hope you'll enjoy it! and tell me which story ended up being your fave ;)

message 3: by CC (new) - rated it 4 stars

CC @Whippy

I Knew it!! #2!! Brava, Snow!! ;D

What a fantastic, hot, orgasmic Review!!! (See, isn't that WAY better than nice?? lol)

photo anigif_enhanced-16878-1424878067-24_zps3knelrke.gif

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Fantabulous review Snow! = DD

Snow CC wrote: " @Whippy

"

@CC
Damn, wingy! that "effin" Butterfinger was my undoing! LOL

Snow SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Fantabulous review Snow! = DD"

you like, my Queen?! LOL
Good... ;)

message 7: by CC (new) - rated it 4 stars

CC Snježana (Snow) wrote: "CC wrote: " @Whippy

"

@CC
Damn, wingy! t..."

@Snow

čestitka! You're a certified Mistress of KINK!

(Hope I used that word čestitka correctly and didn't tell you to go eff yourself lol!!)

Snow CC wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "CC wrote: " @Whippy

..."

Love, thank you! you truly touched me! HVALA! :)
and you wrote it perfectly!!!
nah, I'm far from being a mistress of KINK, love I leave that role to you and WAR...besides my result in KINK quizz came as AN AMATEUR KINK...LOL

warhawke Holy hot damn! That's a way to entice people Snow! Hahaha!

message 10: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow warhawke wrote: "Holy hot damn! That's a way to entice people Snow! Hahaha!
I can't wait to read this next week and check out the fuss about this Butterfingers thing lol!"

be sure to share your favorite, sis! lol
and tnx love! if I could just find Butterfinger here...lol

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe Hot damn! Even the review makes you want to work it quick, like really quick and hard. LOL

message 12: by Cristina (new) - added it

Cristina Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Cristina wrote: "Of course your review (and the gifs...yes the gifs :P) made me want to read this book :P

Well done love...very well done :D"

I'm glad, guuurl! LOL hope you'll enjoy it! and tell ..."

Will do babe :D

message 13: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow ☛ Kay wrote: "Hot damn! Even the review makes you want to work it quick, like really quick and hard. LOL"

LOL! thanks love, you know quickie does have its advantages too... ;)

message 14: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow Cristina wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Cristina wrote: "Of course your review (and the gifs...yes the gifs :P) made me want to read this book :P

Well done love...very well done :D"

I'm glad, guuurl! LOL hope yo..."

;D you go guuurl!

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe Snježana (Snow) wrote: "☛ Kay wrote: "Hot damn! Even the review makes you want to work it quick, like really quick and hard. LOL"

LOL! thanks love, you know quickie does have its advantages too... ;)"

I know. ;) Hooray to quickie!!

message 16: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow ☛ Kay wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "☛ Kay wrote: "Hot damn! Even the review makes you want to work it quick, like really quick and hard. LOL"

LOL! thanks love, you know quickie does have its advantages too......"

now, you're talkin'
I'm with you! HIGH FIVE! ;)

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe Snježana (Snow) wrote: "now, you're talkin'

Would it be great if its COCK slapping? LOL

message 18: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow ☛ Kay wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "now, you're talkin'
I'm with you! HIGH FIVE! ;) "

Would it be great if its COCK slapping? LOL"

LMAO! what, you mean those (view spoiler)

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe Snježana (Snow) wrote: "☛ Kay wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "now, you're talkin'
I'm with you! HIGH FIVE! ;) "

Would it be great if its COCK slapping? LOL"

LMAO! what, you mean those [spoilers removed]"

You know it! LOL

message 20: by Pam (new)

Pam Sexy review, Snow dear :))

message 21: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow Pam wrote: "Sexy review, Snow dear :))"

thank you, love! glad you like it :)

message 22: by Mercedes (new) - added it

Mercedes Was that review as good for you as it was for me?? Lol I will definitely be checking this one out ;)

message 23: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow Mercedes wrote: "Was that review as good for you as it was for me?? Lol I will definitely be checking this one out ;)"

Mer, lol...I just fell on my knees for the 2nd story's gifs...that was it for me... :)
glad you liked it