Donna's Reviews > Royal Blood

Royal Blood by Amity Cross

Dec 05, 2014

Read from December 05 to 07, 2014

“Asshole was to safe a word to describe the kind of man I was.”

Xavier “X” Blood is the worst type of person, soulless. He is a contract killer for the Royal Blood Motorcycle Club and he is very good at his job. He’s recently been approached by a rival Motorcycle Club, The Necromancers, to find the person trying to kill their president. They didn’t have much to go on, but X didn’t need much, he always finds his mark.

Mercy Reed is in hiding, she needs to disappear until she can get her life back under control. Her attempt at righting a wrong did not go as planned, so for now she just needs to disappear. What better place than the wrong side of town in a grimy biker bar?

“Her intelligence and her pussy. It was all interconnected.”

OMG, OMG, OMG, despite the name of the rival MC, I LOVED this book!!! LOVED IT I TELL YOU!!! It is nothing like any other MC book I have read to date. It’s gritty, twisted, sexy and so damn good! (Although, there is a part where I wanted to smack the male and say duhhhh) This book shows the struggle of good vs evil and asks if a monster can be redeemed? Is love powerful enough to conquer all? I give this book 5 stars with 5 hands down the pants and I BEG Ms. Cross to PLEASE put all other projects aside and get the second book down before I go insane!! (Be forewarned, the sex is dark.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Royal Blood.

12/05/2014 marked as: currently-reading