Sharon Paavola's Reviews > 100 Amazing Computer Tips

100 Amazing Computer Tips by Diane McKeever

100 Amazing Computer Tips by Diane McKeever Outstanding advice and practical shortcuts for any computer user! With a friendly contents list, a quick reference guide, and appendices the reader can find answers to computer challenges for every day use and the once in a while need. I will keep this handy tool by my computer from now on. Along with savvy tips, Diane includes some fun items like making word clouds (buy the book!). This is an easy to understand guide for newbies and pros. Most tips are one to two pages long in a great font size with examples on the sidebar. She goes into further detail with Microsoft Word and Excel topics. One can read through briefly to get an overview and then select particular pages to return to later on. The best way to use this book is to implement the tips while sitting with your computer.
I absolutely recommend 100 Amazing Computer Tips!

I received a copy of this book from the author through a contest. This is my honest review. Thank you, Diane and Conny Withay

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 100 Amazing Computer Tips.

December 3, 2014 – Shelved