Monica Millard's Reviews > Judgment

Judgment by Susan Kaye Quinn

I've come to the end of another episode and I feel like sleep and everything else be damned, I need the next one and I need it NOW!

I was hope hope hoping at the end of the last episode that what happened in this one would happen. This episode, though not filled with the intense, almost panicked feeling that is typical of these episodes, with the pace racing me toward and end that I am both desperate for and scared of all at once, still felt like it sped by. Sometimes when you get what you want, things go just as fast or faster. That is what happened with this episode. But of course, SKQ likes to torture us, so it ended on a big ol cliff.

I want to crawl inside this world and live there (well maybe, as long as the only collectors I meet are the ones I love so much). There is so much depth packed in these 5 chapters each week. I have fallen in love with all of the characters (except the ones that I hate), and am so invested. I am dreading the end of the season already, even though I can't wait for it either. I'm not a re-reader, typically, since my TBR list is huge. But I could see myself re-reading the whole season again, once all the episodes are all out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Judgment.

Started Reading