Mindy's Reviews > Hotwire

Hotwire by Cindy M. Hogan

This book had me on the edge of my seat for every page. I loved it! Every turn there was something happening and it had such shady characters, I didn't know who to trust, or what could possibly happen next. Cindy took Christy to another level of awesomeness with Hotwire. I have to admit, the last half of the book kept me up late to see how it would all pull together. As much as I have enjoyed the other Christy books, this one was my favorite. Mostly because of one person, Jeremy. I was thrilled that he was in it so much and that we were able to see some sparks fly between him and Christy. Christy's character continues to amaze me. I love how smart and resourceful she is. I also love how her brain works. Christy is constantly thinking and I love that she can handle herself. There were some parts in the end where I had a stomach ache, worried with so much anxiety as to how they were going to get out of the situation they were in. Hotwire is an amazing book and so much fun! It will be a long wait for Fatal Exchange.

4 out of 5 stars! Non-stop action and solid writing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hotwire.

November 30, 2014 – Shelved