Lita's Reviews > Life In The No Dating Zone

Life In The No Dating Zone by Patricia B. Tighe

In for a lot of mischief...

If I have not made it quite obvious, I love stories taking place in Texas. Maybe its just given since I'm from Texas, but whatever, sue me.

To be honest, I didn't know what I was expecting going in. Yeah, I read the title, but I didn't really pay attention to it until I read the first chapter or so.

I fell in love with the dialogue being used. More specifically how the southern slang was used correctly; so accurate. I felt like instead of reading, I was being carried away in a regular conversation with a close friend.

These characters were so unique and so real with a great sense of humor. I was able to connect with them easily with their well-rounded character development as well as the thought-out dilemmas between them.

I absolutely had so much fun with their little antics, endless humor, silly banter, and much much teasing between majority of the characters, I literally felt as if I was there with them joining in on their greatest scheme

The scenarios for the events in the story were really well written, and thought out. I was really able to follow everything very easily and pick out the lessons that were learnt as the story unfolded. This story had so much to offer. It was a well-balanced mixture of silly teenage pranks, fiascoes & serious problems and familial situations.

Overall, I absolutely had a blast reading this very enjoyable story and look forward to checking out more of this author's work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life In The No Dating Zone.

November 29, 2014 – Started Reading