Rebecca's Reviews > Forget-Her-Nots

Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White

Jul 15, 2010

Read from July 15 to 24, 2010

When I found out that Forget-her-nots was about flowers I jumped at the chance to read this book. I love flowers and I love the whole concept of the 'language of flowers'. It was a really good book. The flowers in the book made for such an interesting and unique story.

The book was written in quite a simple language so it didn't take too long to read through the book. I would say that this book is probably for a younger young adult audience just because the story is written quite simply.

None of the characters were outstanding. I think I missed a part of it because I was a little confused at Laurel's behaviour but it was explained a little later on. I thought Tara was an absolutely horrible character and I know some people are mean but she just seemed to be too mean at times.

One thing I'm really curious about is if there will be a sequel. Forget-her-nots ended quite abruptly so I was left a little dazed at the end.

Overall, I enjoyed Forget-her-nots. It had a really unique and original concept and I loved learning about all the flowers but I didn't think it was the best book out there. If you're looking for a bright, summer read with a lot of flowers then Forget-her-nots would be a great read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forget-Her-Nots.

07/15/2010 page 151