Lola's Reviews > Judgment

Judgment by Susan Kaye Quinn

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

This might be my favourite episode so far! It was just brilliant! Wraith and Zachariel seems to have had the worst behind them, but there are more obstacles in their way. First they have to save Wraith her friends and explain to them that Wraith is actually a Debt Collector and they need a safe place to stay. The scenes were Wraith talked to Meril and Wyatt were done really well and I loved reading them. It tells us more about those characters as well as Wraith. This character focusses quite a lot on the characters and their interactions, which was a fun change from the more plot focussed episodes before this.

And then in the next chapters we meet an old friend again and I was so happy to see Lirium again. It was really fun seeing him from Wraith's perspective. Also things are starting to make sense in the grand sense, I can't believe I didn't connect it before. I know I am bad with names, but that I wouldn't realize this I wouldn't expect.

There's another character we met in the first season, that makes a surprising appearance and it turns out he knows Wraith as well. I really liked this development and I wonder how important this character will be in the grander scheme of things.

This episode is a sort of resting place for the characters, but the scenes and interactions are well written and really add to the story. And we learn a bit more about Debt Collecting in this episode as well. The ending puts the characters at a new dilemma and I am really curious how they are going to stop this plot.

To conclude: I really enjoyed this episode, there are some great scenes and I read this episode in one sitting. There's a bit more focus on the characters in this episode and I really enjoyed seeing Lirium again. Can't wait for the next episodes!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Judgment.

November 26, 2014 – Started Reading