Alison's Reviews > Lost and Found

Lost and Found by Megan Fields

Feb 04, 2016

Read in November, 2014

5 Stars!

I was given this book to read in turn for an honest review!!!

Authors Note: Please note that this is more of an erotic novella than full on BDSM.

One chance meeting after ten years reunites Ella and Jack. Forced to move with his family to New York, Jack left behind his one true love. It broke their hearts to part and neither was ever far from the others mind.

Ella’s life in those ten years has been far from pleasant. After an abusive relationship she turned to BDSM to gain some control over her life again. Now Jack is back in her life, will her secret push him away or will Jack be able to accept the new Ella? Will having Jack back in Ella’s life help her to overcome her painful past?

Ella needed to take back control and BDSM offered her that escape. Now Jack is back in her life she craves something more but can she tell him her secret without losing him again?

I loved this book, it’s different and so much more! I want to give Ella a huge hug, in those ten years apart she had been dealt some truly rough cards. Jack was so sweet; although he hadn’t got in touch with Ella in those ten years it was obvious that he had regretted that decision. All the characters in this story are each loveable in their own way, I really loved Jack’s Brother; he was not only a great brother but also a really good friend to Ella. I am looking forward to reading his story. There are steamy scenes in this book, even I found myself purring when Jack says ‘Yes Mistress’ his reactions are hot!

If you love a hot romance story with a leading female and a male sub you will love this book!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost and Found.

11/26/2014 marked as: read