Erik's Reviews > Silent Whisper

Silent Whisper by Andrea  Smith

Some wonderful firsts for me!!

This book was given to me by a very convincing person.
Convincing in that I should read it and I never read anything with a paranormal label. So I read it.
Now, for writing this review I read it again and that is a second first for me and believe me: It was just as good as the first time.

I'll try to explain what it is that makes this book so good.

First of all, it's the wonderful prose of Andrea Smith. It is a joy to read anything she writes. With that writing she can pull off anything, even getting away with a paranormal twist for the unbeliever that I am. In this story it feels so natural. And, in this story that twist makes for an intense and unusual experience.
Apart from that, this story has so much more to give; beautifully developed real-life characters, intense romantic writing, real suspense. And did I say that it is a joy to read all that? Karly and Parrish will stay with me for a long time.

If you are in for a very good developed story with exceptional writing and a unique original twist you really have to sample this book.

Thank you, Mrs. Smith, for giving me this experience.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silent Whisper.

Started Reading
November 25, 2014 – Shelved
November 25, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Andrea Smith Thank you so much for enjoying my first dip into a Paranormal Romance/Suspense/Time Travel novel!! Stay tuned for Book #2 in the Limbo Series, 'Clouds in my Coffee.'