Yomi M.'s Reviews > For the Record

For the Record by K.A. Linde

Rating Clarification: 4.5 stars

This is only of those times when I wish goodreads had 1/2 stars rating. I think in this book we were able to see Liz grow and I was so glad that she wasn't as indecisive as she was in the second book. I was also so happy that we got so much more Brady in this book he was honestly my favorite character, he couldn't be any more perfect. I think my favorite part of this book was the epilogue, it was so sweet. However, the I would have liked to see what happened with (view spoiler). The reason I gave it 4.5 stars and not 5 is because I felt like there was something missing, I'm not quite sure but it just didn't think it was a 5 star read for me. I hope that Clay and Savannah get their own books too, I want to see what happens with those two. In all this was a great way to end this series and I'm glad I was able to read it :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read For the Record.

November 24, 2014 – Started Reading
November 24, 2014 – Shelved
November 24, 2014 –
0.0% "Here's to hoping that this is much better than the second book *I'm crossing my fingers*"
November 25, 2014 –
74.0% "Thank goodness this has less drama than the second book. And Brady is still amazing <3"
November 26, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Jennifer Kyle So glad Yomi!! :DD Looking forward to your thoughts xx

Yomi M. Jennifer wrote: "So glad Yomi!! :DD Looking forward to your thoughts xx"

Thanks Jennifer :)

message 3: by ◊♦ Naomi (new)

◊♦ Naomi Lovely review, xo

Yomi M. ◊♦ Naomi wrote: "Lovely review, xo"

Thanks Naomi :)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Great review Yomi! xx

L*Take Me To My HEA* Very well said, Yomi! :D

message 7: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Great review, Yomi :)

message 8: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Great review, Yomi. xo

Yomi M. Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Great review Yomi! xx"

Lexie *Take Me To My HEA* wrote: "Very well said, Yomi! :D"

Brandi wrote: "Great review, Yomi :)"

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Great review, Yomi. xo"

message 10: by Fran (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran Great review, Yomi! I really do want to read this but I'm still trying to dare myself to read the second book first. :))

Yomi M. Fran wrote: "Great review, Yomi! I really do want to read this but I'm still trying to dare myself to read the second book first. :))"

Yea the second book was not my favorite :/ But I do think you would love Brady, he's great!!