Mahyar's Reviews > Bound to Please

Bound to Please by Lilli Feisty

Jul 13, 2010

Read from July 17 to 19, 2010

In real life, men who are bald and wear glasses are not sexy(IMO) but Mark was yummy! And Ruby, though older (Well, for some reason, I usually don’t like reading about women over 30.) was even yummier and definitely not annoying as most heroines of my latest reads were.

<------------Spoilers

One of my favorite scenes was the one where he’d given her the lock pendant and told her ”Whenever you wear it you’re mine.” But frankly, all scenes of this book were hot.

While I really enjoyed Mark and Ruby’s kinky sex scenes, I did not like Meg and Emmett’s. The idea of a guy sucking on some girl’s (Okay, I admit that I would’ve loved it if it were the other way around. Ah, I’m a pervert, aren’t I?) sweaty toes disgusts me.

Submissive men irk me and therefore, I didn’t like Emmett nor the ending. Why do heroes have to get all mushy (As Yvette said.) toward the end? It’s really unattractive, eh.

Spoilers------------->

Overall, it was one of the best erotica books I’ve ever read and definitely deserves five stars or even more.

Oh, and I really liked the warning on its back:

WARNING
THIS BOOK IS VERY HOT
READ IT ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE HEAT.

So true!

Special thanks to my brother's sister-in-law, Leila, for buying it for me! <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound to Please.

07/18/2010 page 140
40.0% "God, it's REALLY hot. If only my co-workers could stop talking and let me read, ugh. *puts away the book*" 25 comments

Bookwatcher OMG! Put on my TBR shelf! Seems great! You MUST write a review of this book! MUST ok?

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R HAHAHA....It's ok as long as it's readable!Enjoy reading it,I know I did.LOL!

Mahyar It is readable but my OCD''ll kill me.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R LOL! Maybe you should buy book covers,that way you don't have to worry about,looking at the battered books,=), you can actually make your own book covers to, well only if your that creative! LMAO!

Mahyar Elena wrote: "LOL! Maybe you should buy book covers,that way you don't have to worry about,looking at the battered books,=), you can actually make your own book covers to, well only if your that creative! LMAO!"

LOL! What are book covers? We don't have them in here. Battered or not, I'm so happy I could finally get BTP.

message 6: by Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R (last edited Jul 16, 2010 08:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R associatedcontent.com/video/643/how_t...... - 36k - Cached

Mahyar Elena wrote: "associatedcontent.com/video/643/how_t...... - 36k - Cached

Go to this link and it will show you how to make a book cover,out of a paperbag, I think it's cool, you should try it!"

LOL I'll try that! Not for this one though, I like its cover no matter how ruined it is...and my brother thinks that I'm just too picky and it's fine.

Bookwatcher hahahaha, I'm sorry! You were so happy with this arriving! Well, don't freak out and enjoy the book! I buy and send another to you if you want, but from Milano to Tehran, by mail? I doubt that will arrive better than the copy you have already hahahahha (sometimes the books I buy from England arrive as you described and I get angry as you!)

message 9: by Adrienne (new) - added it

Adrienne Great review Mahyar, Moby! he's bald with glasses and not bad looking:) I remember googling 'bald guys with glasses to try and get an ID for Mark but failed miserably so for me he's Moby until I spot a better image LOL

message 10: by Mahyar (last edited Jul 19, 2010 06:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mahyar Adrienne wrote: "Great review Mahyar, Moby! he's bald with glasses and not bad looking:) I remember googling 'bald guys with glasses to try and get an ID for Mark but failed miserably so for me he's Moby until I s..."

Thank you. That's why I said IMO, I DO NOT think Moby is attractive, ew. LOL.

message 11: by Adrienne (last edited Jul 19, 2010 07:01AM) (new) - added it

Adrienne Hahahah No not attractive as in phewwww I'd do a double take, but he's not so bad to be yuk! We need to find a hot bald guy with glasses.

Pamela / SpazP I LOVED this book and can't wait to read more from the author!!

message 13: by Adrienne (new) - added it

Adrienne Have you read any of her shorts? she also writes using the name lilian Fiesty...sorry if you already knew that:)

Mahyar Adrienne wrote: "Hahahah No not attractive as in phewwww I'd do a double take, but he's not so bad to be yuk! We need to find a hot bald guy with glasses."

I just tried...all of them are fugly, LOL.

message 15: by Adrienne (new) - added it

Adrienne We're looking in the wrong place.......Beautiful Magazine will have photos of really really hot bald guys wearing glasses.....don't look if you're at work though semi naked men are not what your boss or co~workers want to see:)

Mahyar Adrienne wrote: "We're looking in the wrong place.......Beautiful Magazine will have photos of really really hot bald guys wearing glasses.....don't look if you're at work though semi naked men are not what your b..."

LOL No I'm not at work right now. What's Beautiful Magazine?

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R You finished that book fast.I'm glad you liked it!

And I see you used my sweaty toe line, hahahaha....

message 18: by Mahyar (last edited Jul 19, 2010 07:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mahyar Elena wrote: "You finished that book fast.I'm glad you liked it!

And I see you used my sweaty toe line, hahahaha...."

I did that on purpose to annoy you, LOL. Can't you see I used the line-through thing?

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R hahaha....Yeah I seen it,silly! LOL! But you can't annoy me,so good luck! (laughing) Just kidding!=P If any one can get annoying it's me annoying you! hahahahaha....

hmmm.We need a group hug,where's BW? Looks like she's MIA today! lol!

message 20: by Bookwatcher (last edited Jul 19, 2010 09:45AM) (new) - added it

Bookwatcher Elena wrote: "You finished that book fast.I'm glad you liked it!

And I see you used my sweaty toe line, hhahahaha...."

hahahaha, Mahyar is so bad! Anyway, great review Mahyar!!!

Elena wrote: "We need a group hug,where's BW? Looks like she's MIA today! lol! "

HERE HERE HERE! Do you really think I'll disappear this easy? NO no... first I must drive you insane, then I'll vanish! (it's my mission on earth! Make you crazy as I'm, hahahaha

here, the group hug you ask---> hahahahaha

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Awwwww....OMG! hahaha... I love it, now we gotta get Mahyar to accept one, Lmao!

OH! NO way,we can't get rid of you,your just as crazy as us, so why would we,lol! If I did that would make me a hypocrite! I'm more cookoo, than you two! hahahah...

[image error]

Click Here for Hugs Comments

message 22: by new_user (new)

new_user There are, too, hot bald men! I bet this guy would still look smokin' wearing glasses.

That's my Catcher from Some Girls Bite.

message 23: by Bookwatcher (last edited Jul 19, 2010 10:44AM) (new) - added it

Bookwatcher new_user wrote: "There are, too, hot bald men! I bet this guy would still look smokin' wearing glasses.

That's my Catcher from Some Girls Bite."

the link is not working .. I want to see the hot guy you were trying to show!

Desperado Great review, Mahyar! I didn't read the spoilers because I have every intention of reading this book in the future but I like that the guy in this novel is bald. Bald men need love too, but only if they're under 35. I'm glad that you liked Rose, even though she's an older woman. I too try to stay away from h/h's over 30. It's a little too close to geriatric, hip-breaking sex to me. Thanks for sharing!

Mahyar ♠LethalLovely~HBBIC♠ wrote: "Great review, Mahyar! I didn't read the spoilers because I have every intention of reading this book in the future but I like that the guy in this novel is bald. Bald men need love too, but only if..."

LOL Thank you, you should definitely read this. It's really good.

That's my Catcher from Some Girls Bite."

It doesn't work? =/

Bookwatcher wrote: "Elena wrote: "You finished that book fast.I'm glad you liked it!

And I see you used my sweaty toe line, hhahahaha...."

hahahaha, Mahyar is so bad! Anyway, great review Mahyar!!!

Elena wrote: "W..."

One, two, three, four, five, six...Who are those other guys?

message 26: by Bookwatcher (last edited Jul 19, 2010 01:17PM) (new) - added it

Bookwatcher The others of your hug?? I don't know!!! I hope one of them is Damon from Vampire Diaries... ha ha ha he I would hug FOREVER!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Wow! Mahyar, do I hear jealously, hahaha....

Ok! Well let me fix this, We're a trio, but BW only found an emotion with 6 Smilies, so she used what she had, now instead of complaining, we wanna hear something nice, for all the small gestures, lol! Does not make you feel better?

And that includes, hugs in return silly! :p hahaha....xoxoxo's

Bookwatcher Elena wrote: "Wow! Mahyar, do I hear jealously, hahaha....

yeah, true... We and 3 hot guys that was passing by and you take on to hug... Simple explanation to this strange 3 guys with us on the hug