Laurie's Reviews > Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship

Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship by Brittainy C. Cherry

Cute and Extremely Funny Romantic Comedy! ~

This novella is full of humor, love, and a bunch of over-the-top conversational humor. It is excellent because humor is within the dialogue instead of trying to describe the characters acting funny. So, it truly is a hilarious love story, with believable humor.

Both lead characters grab your heart as you see them transform while diving into this entertaining and lighthearted novella. Kayden is a hero that will steal your heart. He isn’t your average bartender…he’s also an aspiring actor carrying around a tragedy of his own. Julie Ann is a woman many can relate to as she’s given up on her big dreams because of past insecurities. Their shenanigans while meeting Julie Ann’s weird family during the holidays made me howl in laughter. Especially at how snarky and loving her grandmother is in not hiding that she is a cougar, taking on a young lover! Go grandma, go! Lol.

As you can guess, the side characters were also fun to read about. There is a hilarious scene where Kayden is coerced into reciting a scene with Julie Ann’s father – who reads in the nude. I completely lost it and couldn’t stop laughing for several minutes straight.

~ Laurie Kozlowski
also posted at www.bookescapereviews.wordpress.com

I recommend this book to anyone wanting a refreshing, funny, book to read with warm and sweet romance. Loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship.

Started Reading