Farrah's Reviews > Foresworn

Foresworn by Rinda Elliott

Nov 19, 2014

A perfect conclusion to a lovely series, Foresworn was a fantastic YA read. Packed full of thrills and suspense, as well as some sweet romance, this book was wonderful and I really liked it.

Kat was a great heroine. Where Raven was calm and collected and Coral was kind and sweet, Kat was fiery and determined. She was protective over her sisters and definitely a force to be reckoned with.

On a side note, I really liked that we got to see all three sisters together in this book. I've wanted to see how they acted together and how powerful they could be when they joined forces and that's what I got. It was great to see Raven and Coral again, as well as the super adorable Vanir and Taran. That, by itself, really made the book for me.

Now, on to Arun. As with the other two boys, he was just darling. Strong, but also sweet and definitely adorable. I didn't feel like I got to know him as much as I did Vanir and Taran, but I still really liked him.

The romance was very sweet. They were opposites in temperament and that worked for them. Kat would get all up in a huff and Arun would just calmly bring her out of it. I thought they were great together. And, it was so sweet seeing how Raven and Coral's relationships were playing out with their cuties. I especially loved seeing how all three of the romances were working out in the epilogue.

The plot moved quickly and kept me engaged all the way through. There were plenty of thrills along the way, as well as a few surprises, and some unexpected twists. I really liked the story and the ending was both perfect and agonizing. It wrapped up the triplets' story, but it left an ominous tone that has me wondering.

Foresworn was a really wonderful YA read that I loved. It was a fantastic conclusion to a series that I really like and it had everything that made the previous two books so good. Fans of the series, you won't be disappointed with this ending. And, YA lovers, this is a series you'll definitely want to check out.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Foresworn.

Started Reading