Auntee's Reviews > Archer's Voice

Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

bookshelves: shawna-says, contemporary-romance, 2014_reads, keepers, made_me_cry, new-adult, e-books, for_my_kindle
Recommended for: Any romance fan. Don't be put off by the label New Adult

I realized there's no way I'm going to be able to review this...I enjoyed it that much and I sort of have 'reviewer's block'. I loved every minute of it and stayed up waaaay late to finish it (and cried) and was bleery-eyed the next day...and my thoughts kept straying to the story.

I resisted this story for so long because it is 'New Adult'. Don't know what I was thinking because the H/h weren't teenagers, they were in their early 20s so it didn't bother me the way I thought it would.

Just loved the whole originality of the plot ((view spoiler)), the RS part of it, and of course loved the heroine and adored the hero, Archer. What...a...sweetheart.

photo kissgifarcher_zpsc9qioxpc.gif

A minor quibble for me was the ending...didn't totally buy it (view spoiler) But no matter, no way did it ruin it for me.

One of the best books I've read this year. Recommended for every romance fan! 5 big stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archer's Voice.

November 18, 2014 – Started Reading
November 25, 2014 – Shelved as: made_me_cry
November 25, 2014 – Shelved as: new-adult
November 25, 2014 – Shelved as: e-books
November 25, 2014 – Shelved as: for_my_kindle

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)

Jessica Alcazar I've never felt SO much reading a book!

Auntee I agree!

Auntee Thanks Dorsey!:)

Kathrynn Thank you for the rec! I'm enjoying it!

Auntee Oh great! You're reading it already?

Bespectacledreader Thank you for the review :) I read somewhere that great books are hard to review. If this book made you feel that much that you almost have had a 'reviewer's block' then that means this is a great one.

Auntee Yep, can't come up with words that are adequate to express my feelings. I just know two things--if I give up sleep and I cry, then I know it's a special story.:)

Bespectacledreader then this review is also special :) Again,thanks for sharing! :*

Auntee Thank you!

message 11: by Anne (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anne One of my absolute favorites!! Totally agree with your review. Awesome

message 12: by ◊♦ Naomi (new) - added it

◊♦ Naomi Beautiful review, Auntee! I'm totally going to read this one! xx

Auntee Thanks, Naomi! Enjoy!

Holli I loved your review, Auntee. Thank you! I'm definitely moving this to the to-buy list, which is a big deal for me; I've been spoiled by my awesome library.

Gaelle R So glad you liked this!!! Loved it too, and cried so much!!

Kristen Awesome review, Auntee. xo

Auntee Holli wrote: "I loved your review, Auntee. Thank you! I'm definitely moving this to the to-buy list, which is a big deal for me; I've been spoiled by my awesome library."

Thank you Holli! What's one more in the to-buy list?:)

message 18: by Auntee (last edited Nov 27, 2014 07:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Auntee Gloria wrote: "So glad you liked this!!! Loved it too, and cried so much!!"

Thanks Gloria! And I love a good emotional cry!:)

Auntee Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Awesome review, Auntee. xo"

Thanks Kristen!

Holli Auntee wrote: "Holli wrote: "I loved your review, Auntee. Thank you! I'm definitely moving this to the to-buy list, which is a big deal for me; I've been spoiled by my awesome library."

Thank you Holli! What'..."

so true

Auntee Anne wrote: "One of my absolute favorites!! Totally agree with your review. Awesome"

Thank you Anne!