SueBee★bring me an alpha!★'s Reviews > Wild Submission

Wild Submission by Roxy Sloane

photo SloaneSweetsubmission2TitebySueBee_zpsc14c16e0.jpg
 photo ws2 story xB by sb_zpswh4218ga.gif
★★★★! Wild Submission, part 2 of 4. Cam wants to give into the Dom in him without corrupting the daughter of his mentor!

“Control is everything to me. There’s not a woman in my life I haven’t mastered completely— and she will be no different.”

The Sweet Submission series is a stand-alone sequel to The Seduction and The Invitation series.

There are 4 parts, which should be read in order:
Part 1: Sweet Submission
Part 2: Wild Submission
Part 3: Total Submission
Part 4: Perfect Submission

In Sweet Submission (part 1) socialite and heiress Isabelle Ashcroft (step-sister to Keely from The Seduction) found herself in precarious situation with her sexually and verbally abusive step-brother at The Underground sex club.

Scotsman, Cameron McCullough, Cam aka Master (COO of Ashcroft Industries and Keely’s right-hand man) came to her rescue. They have had their eyes on each other for years, but were held back by their age difference and the fact that her father was Cam’s mentor.

Moving Isabelle into his home nearly pushed Cam over the edge; torn between wanting to save and protect her and the Dom in him who wanted control her body mind and soul.

Wild Submission (part 2) picks up after part 1’s cliffhanger ending. Cam cannot stay away, but introducing Isabelle to his kinky world of BDSM is going to take time and must be kept a secret. The story goes onto follow Cam’s slow seduction of Isabelle while a world of jealousy, greed, secrets and lies closes in…

photo ws2 H BS by sb_zpsvejyc0cn.gif

Seven words to describe Cameron McCullough, Cam aka Master: Conflicted, commanding, nurturing, caring, in-control, chivalrous and, temperamental.

photo ws2 he BS by sb_zpsqmqugdbd.gif

Seven words to describe Isabelle Ashcroft: Impressionable, complacent, naïve, insecure, observant, adaptable and meek.

Wild Submission, told from dual POVs reads at a fast pace heating up their evolving relationship only to arrive at another dangerous situation. Part 3, Total Submission will likely kick things up another notch!

Commanding and chivalrous Scottish hero! Sizzling sex scenes! Villains, secrets, blackmail and more!

***
Story ending rating: N/A
Book editing rating (5 = no edits spotted): N/A
************************************************
Overall rating: 4 stars

Would I recommend this series: Yes.
Would I re-read this series: Maybe later.
Would I read future books by this author: Yes.

photo ws2 revend xB by sb_zpsqern65jp.gif

ARC provided to me by author Roxy Sloane, in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Submission.

November 18, 2014 – Shelved
November 18, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
November 18, 2014 – Shelved as: series-g-contemporaries
November 18, 2014 – Shelved as: g-contemporaries
November 18, 2014 – Shelved as: kindle
December 27, 2014 – Shelved as: arc
January 4, 2015 – Started Reading
January 4, 2015 –
0.0% " It’s back to Cam & Isabelle. I know the Dom in him is itching to have his way with her in every way…\n "
January 5, 2015 –
100.0% " Oh that went well, until it didn’t any more. Cam to the rescue?! Part 3 on January 12th. \n "
January 5, 2015 – Shelved as: 4-stars
January 5, 2015 – Shelved as: short-stories
January 5, 2015 – Finished Reading
January 8, 2015 – Shelved as: review-quick
February 18, 2015 – Shelved as: series-cr-complete-sets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Florence Ooo exciting!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Jessica wrote: "Ooo exciting!"

Thanks Jessica! = DD

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover Awesome Suebee! I can't wait to see what you think.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Share wrote: "Awesome Suebee! I can't wait to see what you think."

Many thanks Share! = )) It's the 2nd sequel to the Seduction series. = ))

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog CONGRATS LOVE!!
I hope you enjoy it!
xoxoxo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️❤️ Archer Hale wrote: "CONGRATS LOVE!!
I hope you enjoy it!
xoxoxo"

THANKS very much dear Patty! = D xoox

message 7: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Woohooo!!! You got an ARC!! Way to go..And I'm glad because I have been so very curious about this series..and now I can find out through you how it is before I one click it!!! LOL Sorry, but I'm making you my guinea pig...but I still love you lots...don't ever forget that...Hugs and enjoy..xo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Jen wrote: "Woohooo!!! You got an ARC!! Way to go..And I'm glad because I have been so very curious about this series..and now I can find out through you how it is before I one click it!!! LOL Sorry, but I'm m..."

Woohoo! Thanks Jen! I wasn't able to read before release. If you are up for a Scottish Don, Cam is your man. ; ))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome review, SueBee! ♥

message 10: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Jan 05, 2015 04:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Cathy~❤️ wrote: "Awesome review, SueBee! ♥"

Many thanks Cathy! = DD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Fab review Sue =)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Mrs. JesseWard wrote: "Fab review Sue =)"

Thanks so much Mrs. JesseWard! = DD

message 13: by Dijya (new)

Dijya Lovely review Sue <3

message 14: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Great review, SueBee dear! :)

message 15: by Exina (new)

Exina Hot review, Sue!

message 17: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Fantastic review, Sue! xx

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna great review Sue the title Wild Submission makes me lol for some reoson though

L*Take Me To My HEA* Superb review Sue!I feel like I need to be drunk to read this. Lol :D

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Fantastic review, Sue!:))

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Dijya ♡o。(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)。o♡ wrote: "Lovely review Sue <3"

Thanks so much Dijya! = DD

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Ingela wrote: "Great review, SueBee dear! :)"

Thanks very much Ingela dear! = DD

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Exina wrote: "Hot review, Sue!"

; )) Many thanks Exina!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Penelope wrote: "Fantastic review, Sue! xo"

Thank you so much Penelope! = DD

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Beverly wrote: "Fantastic review, Sue! xx"

Beverly wrote: "Fantastic review, Sue! xx"

Much appreciated. Thanks Bev! = ) xo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Lian92 wrote: "great review Sue the title Wild Submission makes me lol for some reoson though"

Thanks very much Lian! They are pretty serious about getting it on though.. ; ))

message 27: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Jan 06, 2015 05:43AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Lexie *Take Me To My HEA* wrote: "Superb review Sue!I feel like I need to be drunk to read this. Lol :D"

LOL! Thanks so much Lexie! I read it sober. = ))

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Arianna wrote: "Fantastic review, Sue!:))"

Thanks very much Arianna! = DD

message 29: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Superb review Sue dear!! :D ♥

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Jasmine wrote: "Superb review Sue dear!! :D ♥"

Thanks very much Jasmine! = DD

message 31: by Christy (new)

Christy Wonderful review, lovely! :)

message 32: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Awesome review, Sue! xx

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog BEAUTIFUL review my Darling Friend!!! :)
Just GORGEOUS and I love your casting!!
xoxoxoxo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Christy wrote: "Wonderful review, lovely! :)"

Thanks so much Christy dear! = DD

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Brandi wrote: "Awesome review, Sue! xx"

Thanks very much Brandi! = ))

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "BEAUTIFUL review my Darling Friend!!! :)
Just GORGEOUS and I love your casting!!
xoxoxoxo"

; )) Much appreciated. THANK you Patty! Oh yead being he is Scottish it felt right...

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog I have a thing for Gerard Butler.
Fell in love with him when I saw "PS I LOVE YOU"

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "I have a thing for Gerard Butler.
Fell in love with him when I saw "PS I LOVE YOU""

Yeah... there is something about him.. never saw that movie...

message 39: by NinaReader (new)

NinaReader SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "I have a thing for Gerard Butler.
Fell in love with him when I saw "PS I LOVE YOU""

Yeah... there is something about him.. never saw ..."

I too am a Gerard Butler fan!!! Love him! PS I LOVE YOU movie was good but the book was 10x more heartfelt! Great review Sue!!!

Rachel Reads Ravenously Wonderful review SueBee! xoxo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ NinaReader wrote: "SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "I have a thing for Gerard Butler.

Yeah... there ..."

Thanks very much Nina! = DD I appreciate it. Gosh I barely have time to read much less tiem for movies, hehe.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥ wrote: "Wonderful review SueBee! xoxo"

Thank you so much Rachel! = DD

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Beautiful review/art/gifs, SSS!❤️

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ wrote: "Beautiful review/art/gifs, SSS!❤️"

= DD Thanks so much SSS!

.Karéz. Amazing review, Sue sweet! Can't wait to start this! :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Karéz wrote: "Amazing review, Sue sweet! Can't wait to start this! :)"

Thanks so much Karez. Ooooh I am excited for you to get to it. = DD

message 47: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Terrific review, as always, my friend. <3

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Terrific review, as always, my friend. <3"

Much appreciated! Thank you Kristen! [BIG hugs]

message 49: by Didi (new)

Didi Great review SueBee!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Didi wrote: "Great review SueBee!"

Thanks very much Didi! = DD