Angela's Reviews > Malice

Malice by John Gwynne

bookshelves: fantasy

I really enjoyed Malice by the end. Yes, there was a certain sense of predictability about the story lines. As the pace picked up through the novel, it kept my interest. Told from the point of view of six characters, I found the book easy to follow and the characters engaging.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malice.

Quotes Angela Liked

John Gwynne
“I shall stay and tell my tale, hope that it may serve some purpose, that eyes shall see it and learn, that the future will not repeat the mistakes of the past. That is my prayer, but what use is prayer to a god that has abandoned all things . . .”
John Gwynne, Malice

page 402
July 18, 2017 –
page 586
July 18, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Lady Luna. ✨ Glad you liked it Angela!

Angela ☽Luna☾ wrote: "Glad you liked it Angela!"

Thanks Luna. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in September as a buddy read.

Petrik It gets even better in the next book Angela! So happy you enjoyed Malice! :)

Angela Petrik wrote: "It gets even better in the next book Angela! So happy you enjoyed Malice! :)"

Thanks Petrik. Awesome to hear the next book is even better!

Jack +Books & Bourbon+ I'm just past the halfway point and am pretty well engaged! A little predictability is manageable, and I so far haven't guessed every little reveal.

Angela Jack +Master Passion Read+ wrote: "I'm just past the halfway point and am pretty well engaged! A little predictability is manageable, and I so far haven't guessed every little reveal."

Enjoy Jack. The pace really picks up from where you are until the end.

Vicky Churchill This series just keeps getting better with each book. I really need to get to the last book ASAP 😊

Samir Glad you liked it :) Everything seems easy to follow after Malazan ;)

Angela Vicky wrote: "This series just keeps getting better with each book. I really need to get to the last book ASAP 😊"

That is wonderful to hear Vicky.

Angela Samir wrote: "Glad you liked it :) Everything seems easy to follow after Malazan ;)"

Haha very true.