Angela's Reviews > Malice

Malice by John Gwynne
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
8711587
's review

really liked it
bookshelves: fantasy

I really enjoyed Malice by the end. Yes, there was a certain sense of predictability about the story lines. As the pace picked up through the novel, it kept my interest. Told from the point of view of six characters, I found the book easy to follow and the characters engaging.
54 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malice.
Sign In »

Quotes Angela Liked

John Gwynne
“I shall stay and tell my tale, hope that it may serve some purpose, that eyes shall see it and learn, that the future will not repeat the mistakes of the past. That is my prayer, but what use is prayer to a god that has abandoned all things . . .”
John Gwynne, Malice


Reading Progress

November 17, 2014 – Shelved
November 17, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
October 31, 2016 – Shelved as: fantasy
May 24, 2017 – Shelved as: soon
June 22, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
June 25, 2017 – Shelved as: soon
July 8, 2017 – Started Reading
July 11, 2017 –
page 104
16.56%
July 14, 2017 –
page 172
27.39%
July 15, 2017 –
page 280
44.59%
July 16, 2017 –
page 402
64.01%
July 18, 2017 –
page 586
93.31%
July 18, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

Lady Luna. ✨ Glad you liked it Angela!


Angela ☽Luna☾ wrote: "Glad you liked it Angela!"

Thanks Luna. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in September as a buddy read.


Petrik It gets even better in the next book Angela! So happy you enjoyed Malice! :)


Angela Petrik wrote: "It gets even better in the next book Angela! So happy you enjoyed Malice! :)"

Thanks Petrik. Awesome to hear the next book is even better!


Jack +Books & Bourbon+ I'm just past the halfway point and am pretty well engaged! A little predictability is manageable, and I so far haven't guessed every little reveal.


Angela Jack +Master Passion Read+ wrote: "I'm just past the halfway point and am pretty well engaged! A little predictability is manageable, and I so far haven't guessed every little reveal."

Enjoy Jack. The pace really picks up from where you are until the end.


Vicky Churchill This series just keeps getting better with each book. I really need to get to the last book ASAP 😊


Samir Glad you liked it :) Everything seems easy to follow after Malazan ;)


Angela Vicky wrote: "This series just keeps getting better with each book. I really need to get to the last book ASAP 😊"

That is wonderful to hear Vicky.


Angela Samir wrote: "Glad you liked it :) Everything seems easy to follow after Malazan ;)"

Haha very true.


back to top