Karmen's Reviews > 'Til Death: Volume One

'Til Death by Bella Jewel

bookshelves: reading-advanced-copy-for-blog, favorite

No. No. No. I want more. It can't end just yet. That ending!! I'm in need of part 2 ASAP!! Such a fantastic book, loved the story, loved the now/then between Marcus and Katia--full review during blog tour!

-----
I loved every single page of this book and I need more. I need part 2 ASAP. The prologue hooked me and I couldn't stop reading.

'Til Death is now marked as a favorite read of mine for 2014! It made my heart heart. I loved how Ms. Jewel told this story between both point of views of Marcus and Katia. And it seamlessly flowed when it was told from the "now" and "then."

Marcus Tandem. He's an asshole and wanted just one thing--to run/own a business that he thought he deserved. But there was one minor detail that could of put a stop to all that.

And in comes Katai. I loved this girl. She was kind, beautiful, hard-working and just wanted to see good in others. And then at times, I just wanted to shake her to wake up and realize who Marcus really is! But I have to say, Marcus fooled me too. I hated that I loved him.

The "relationship" between these two is friggin' hot. Marcus and Katia are really intense and passionate, but...is it real? Ugh, this book was frustrating, because I wanted Katai have her HEA, but it never ends that way. But don't get me wrong, there's more to their story coming in the next volume and... I. CAN'T. WAIT.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 'Til Death.

November 16, 2014 – Started Reading
November 16, 2014 – Shelved
November 16, 2014 – Shelved as: reading-advanced-copy-for-blog
November 17, 2014 –
16.0% "Loving it so far. Didn't want to stop reading this morning on my way into work!"
November 17, 2014 – Shelved as: favorite