Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > Beautiful Outlaw

Beautiful Outlaw by Emily Minton

Nov 16, 2014

bookshelves: love-erotica-strong, favorites

I have been turned on to MC books! I was taken in by this story from the moment I started reading. My Kindle went with me everywhere; including into the kitchen while making dinner. I could not put it down!!! There were moments where my heart was racing and I couldn't read fast enough; I was anxious to find out what was going to happen next. Thank you Emily Minton, you have made me an MC reader! I just downloaded your other books. I can’t get enough.

Laura (Gwendolyn) had sacrificed her life to help her parents, specifically her ill mom. Until she reached the breaking point and she reaches out to her brother for help. Although they were once close, due to her situation (it was one messed up situation) the relationship with her brother was nonexistent. After she opens up and lets him in on the reality of her life, he does not hesitate to help her. He reaches out to his best friend Bowie, VP of Savage Outlaws MC.

She becomes Shay. The story takes us through her transition to become herself again. At first Bowie is distant, but soon discovers he wants her. I love how he decides to make Shay his woman and “f*ck the consequences”. He is commanding and takes what he wants. He has the most beautiful dirty mouth! But, he has a good heart and a soft spot when it comes to family and friends. There were moments of angst that had me biting my nails. The climax just about blew me off!

I don’t like to go into too many details or a full recount of the story. I want others to read it and enjoy it without any spoilers. I've revealed enough to let those that read this review know that it’s a f*ck*ng GOOD story. Read it and you will love it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Outlaw.

Started Reading
November 16, 2014 – Shelved
November 16, 2014 – Shelved as: love-erotica-strong
November 16, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites
November 16, 2014 – Finished Reading

Mo_Better Madeline Sheehan is the queen of the MC novel. Nina Levine's stuff is pretty good too but MS is definitely the best. The Signal Bend series by Susan Fannetti is also enjoyable. :-)

Maria "Rosie" Poli Thank you for Madeline. I will check those out. I am now craving to read more MC!!