JC82's Reviews > Second Chance at Forever

Second Chance at Forever by Mary A. Wasowski

4 1/2 stars!

And the story continues and boy does it get even more intense.

So this is book two of the Series and it has been 17 years since book 1. Book 1 left us with both Walker and Reese devastated and apart and both Walker and Reese moving on with their lives never knowing the genuine truth behind the irrevocable and uncaring forces that tore their love apart.

Walker has suffered even more loss but has also gained a shining light in his life. BUT he is still missing the one person that could make his heart complete. Reese.

Reese has not just disappeared from Walker's life but has also lost two of her best friends and the closeness with her family. Isolated and still desiring the one man that owns her heart, Reese finally decides to take her life into her own hands. On a trip with the only person that gives Reese hope she finds herself staring at the one man she can't live without, Walker Reed.

This book takes you on their journey to a second chance. A second chance at a life that was snatched from them, a love that was torn apart and a destiny that was meant to be.

These two come together like a volcano and the passion is all hot molten lava in this installment! Nothing between these two have been extinguished all the feelings that we saw in the first book come right back in full force in book 2. More and More revelation comes to light in this book and even though Reese and Walker have a second chance there are still forces that will try to do anything to damage the love that they share. There is more at stake in book 2 but we finally see both Walker and Reese take the stand they needed to 17 years ago. They finally fight for their love and it is magnificent. I again enjoyed this book, I liked getting the different perspectives/POVs. I think it was important to see how these characters were both feeling in their heart and in their situation. The emotions run deep in this book and we become even more invested in what will happen with Reese and Walker. There was a bit of repetition, I understood why but at times it did get a bit tedious to read. I felt a great connection with these characters and I can't wait to read the rest of their story in the future.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Chance at Forever.

Finished Reading