Claudine's Reviews > The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance

The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance by Trisha Telep

Jul 08, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: deborah-raleigh, vanessa-kelly, anna-campbell, caroline-linden, robyn-dehart, lorraine-heath
Read 2 times. Last read August 17, 2010 to August 24, 2010.

I bought this book because of the number of authors I like to read who wrote short stories for this anthology. While there were a number of stories that I did enjoy there were a number that were just OK. It was my first experience with a Mammoth Book and I am not sure if I wish to continue reading another. Many of the stories seemed like they ended abruptly, there was only one story that had a short epilogue of a few paragraphs. While I was entranced with some of the stories, some others left me fustrated. The book was a good way to introduce myself to ahuthors who you would have otherwise remain unknown to me and there are a few from this book who I will choose not to read.
Anthologies in general tend to fustrate me unless they are of a minor characters who garnered enough interest within another story (series) who deserved to have their minor story written.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance.

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
July 8, 2010 – Shelved
page 338
August 24, 2010 –
page 410
August 24, 2010 – Finished Reading
July 10, 2015 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
July 10, 2015 – Shelved as: delilah-marvelle (ebook Edition)