Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > The Duality Principle

The Duality Principle by Rebecca Grace Allen

Nov 11, 2014

bookshelves: love-stories-soft, favorites

I loved and enjoyed this book; it’s a fun, sexy read. I finished reading it last night and I've gone back several times to read different sections that I totally love! It is one of those books that you keep thinking about after you read it and the scenes play out in your head, bringing a smile to your lips.

Gabriella Evans is smart, blond, nerdy, logical and pretty. She is attending M.I.T. working on her PhD in mathematics. But, there is a side of Gabriella that nobody seems to know or understand. She keeps this side hidden and bottled up. She wants to explore and bring out her naughty side, the rebel with a piercing, a tattoo, and lusting after a bad boy on a motorcycle. Her hidden side wants wild sex, dirty talk, spanking, hair pulling; and to have fun in a public place. She hasn't been able to find a man that can enjoy or bring out her hidden side; a man that can make her lose control.

Connor Starks is tall, brown hair, blue eyes; with curly chin length hair. This bad boy is trying hard to be good. He wants his past to stay in the past. He feels he needs to hide his bad boy side. After meeting Gabriella, he feels that the only way he can be with her is by being a good guy, a gentleman.

This is a beautiful story of 2 people trying to be true to themselves, but end up hiding for fear of rejection. Sometimes others see us for who we are; better than we see ourselves. Gabriella’s friend, Jamie, sets her up with Connor. As you read the story you will find out why. Connor’s grandmother lets him know it’s OK to be yourself, especially with the right person. Rebecca Grace Allen does a fantastic job writing this story; it engages you from the beginning. I loved all the characters and I definitely loved the Principle of Duality, the naughty and nice! I would love to read more of Gabby and Connor.

I was provided with an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Duality Principle.

Started Reading