Jeanne 's Reviews > Backstage Pass

Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

it was ok
bookshelves: hot-rock-stars, my-iq-just-dropped, br

Umm, well...I, uh,

Here's the bright side. I always have fun with the br girls, and this was an entertaining br. I'm glad I now know who the famous Sinners are. The best part was my friend Ada, (well, hopefully we're still friends, Lol) introduced me to a hot tattooed singer with awesome biceps and dimples. Yum, I got a little distracted watching videos of him,

I'm going to let my other favorite tattooed musician sum up my feelings for the first book in the series,

This is an easy review to write, Myrna meets the band and decides she likes Brian the best. They then immediately start a fuck-a-thon that lasts the rest of the book. I will give this author points for humor, because while I didn't think the sex scenes were hot, I did think they were funnier than shit. I laughed so hard a couple of times I had tears in my eyes. The ass licking, the sucker penetration, the threesomes. I would recommend this book to friends who like really silly books with tons of over the top dirty sex. Hey, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not my cuppa. I don't have a problem with dirty sex, I just need more than that. Lucky me, I bought the box set, so hopefully I will bond more with the next book! (I'm pretty sure Ami encouraged me to do that as revenge for making her read Forked.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Backstage Pass.

November 10, 2014 – Started Reading
November 10, 2014 – Shelved
November 10, 2014 –
18.0% " \n \n ooops, got distracted by hottie rock star gifs, need to get back to reading."
November 10, 2014 –
20.0% " \n \n I think Myrna must have a magical vagina to be able to insta come this many times:)"
November 11, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)

❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃ Omg lolling at the fact you bought the boxed set.

Jeanne Ami is laughing her ass off. She totally did it on purpose!!! :)

Brandi LMAO! I wasn't impressed with this one either. Hope the series gets better! ;)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ HAahaaa *gasp* u didnt love. I guess we are not book twins afterall *cries* Hey now this was no way as bad Forked n i think u rated Forked 3 stars. Wells heres hoping it can only get better. Lets not forget a few others u made me read :))

Jeanne Brandi wrote: "LMAO! I wasn't impressed with this one either. Hope the series gets better! ;)"

Lol. thanks Brandi! I'm glad it wasn't just me:))

Jeanne [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "HAahaaa *gasp* u didnt love. I guess we are not book twins afterall *cries* Hey now this was no way as bad Forked n i think u rated Forked 3 stars. Wells heres hoping it can only get better. Lets n..."

I still think we're book twins, there are just a few exceptions to the rule, Lol. :)

message 7: by Ada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ada Well, my jaw dropped when I saw your rating, to be honest :P
We're still friends, no worries. I'm just relieved Brian is all MINE :))

Jeanne @ Ada, yep, I can see why you love Brian. Does it help that I give the hot singer from Avenged Sevenfold 5 stars?? :))

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Terrific review, Jeanne!Sorry it didn't work for you!I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't love it!:):)

Jeanne Arianna wrote: "Terrific review, Jeanne!Sorry it didn't work for you!I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't love it!:):)"

Thanks Arianna! Same here, glad it's not just me, Lol!!

message 11: by Ada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ada Not really :D
But I'm glad you liked something. :))

Jeanne Awww, I hope you forgive me. I do like him!! I'm hoping the next book might be more up my alley:)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog LOL...great review Jeanne!! :)
I did enjoy this one but definitely blushed many times.
I thought it was straight up dirty smut! LOL
xoxoxo

Jeanne Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️❤️ Archer Hale wrote: "LOL...great review Jeanne!! :)
I did enjoy this one but definitely blushed many times.
I thought it was straight up dirty smut! LOL
xoxoxo"

Haha, thanks Patty!! Straight up dirty smut indeed:)) I'm glad you enjoyed it! xoxo

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time LMAO! Great review friend!

Jeanne J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "LMAO! Great review friend!"

Lol, thanks J! :))

message 17: by Stephanie* (new)

Stephanie* Great review friend. You had me at sucker penetration. I skipped this one in the series. I may need to go back and read it just to see how the hell that plays out?? Lmao.

Jeanne Stephanie* wrote: "Great review friend. You had me at sucker penetration. I skipped this one in the series. I may need to go back and read it just to see how the hell that plays out?? Lmao."

Yes, you should! The thread is pretty funny, you should check it out. The dirty sex part isn't a disappointment:) Lol. Thanks Stephanie!

Jeanne Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ wrote: "great review Jeanne!"

Thanks Sharon! :))

message 21: by Beverly (new) - added it

Beverly Great review, Jeanne. Sorry it wasn't for you!

message 22: by Fran (new)

Fran LOL! I tried reading this one too a while ago but it's not my cuppa too. I hate to say it but too much dirty sex like you said. :)) I miss br with your girls. :/

Jeanne Beverly wrote: "Great review, Jeanne. Sorry it wasn't for you!"

Thanks Bev!! :)

Jeanne Fran wrote: "LOL! I tried reading this one too a while ago but it's not my cuppa too. I hate to say it but too much dirty sex like you said. :)) I miss br with your girls. :/"

I miss you too Fran! I'm glad I'm not the only one, I wanted to love the Sinners:( Lol!

message 25: by Fran (new)

Fran Especially since Ada's so crazy about it! :)) Are you going to finish the entire box set? ;) I hope I can join you girls in the next br.

Jeanne I think I will try the next one and see how it goes:) I hope you can too!!

message 27: by Ada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ada Hahaha, Fran, doesn't mean if I'm crazy about it, you have to like it. Look at Jeanne, it wasn't her cuppa either. I still stand by the Sinners, though, love them ♥♥ Rock on! xx

Jeanne Lol, Ada. You crack me up. You are so fun I don't even care if the book isn't my cuppa, so rock on:) xx

PS, maybe since you've already claimed Brian, I was meant to like Sed:))

Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ LOL!!!! Cant believe you are going ahead with the next book, hope it does the trick;) Dirty sex is totally my cuppa :p might considering reading it! Great review though:D

Jeanne Sandyღ wrote: "LOL!!!! Cant believe you are going ahead with the next book, hope it does the trick;) Dirty sex is totally my cuppa :p might considering reading it! Great review though:D"

Thanks Sandy!!! IKR? but I already bought it, so what the hell. Lol, give it a try! :))

message 31: by Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ (last edited Nov 11, 2014 09:10PM) (new)

Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ Jeanne wrote: "Sandyღ wrote: "LOL!!!! Cant believe you are going ahead with the next book, hope it does the trick;) Dirty sex is totally my cuppa :p might considering reading it! Great review though:D"

Thanks Sa..."

Happy reading:) I'm keen to see your thoughts on that one!

Andrea Fantastic review, Jeanne!<3 I'm sad that this isn't a winner for you. I have to say that some parts shock the hell out of me but despite all I really enjoy it! So if you're not comfortable reading this series we can read something else. xoxo

Jeanne @ Andrea, thank you! Haha, it's ok. I'm glad you liked it. I think I will try the next one in the series, but Ami is taking a break to read something else. Is there any thing coming up you wanted to read? I think Made is our next br, but I don't have a date. Thanks for joining the br's. It's fun whether the book works out or not! :) xo

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** I hope you'll like the next books better, Jeanne! Brian's book was the one I liked the least from this series.

Jeanne ღSophieღ wrote: "I hope you'll like the next books better, Jeanne! Brian's book was the one I liked the least from this series."

That's good to know! This one was just too ott for me to deal with. Lol! I'll try the next one, and if it's not for me, I'll move on:)

message 36: by Rainbowcake (new)

Rainbowcake Sooooo....who's the tattooed guy in the first gif?...please? =)