Jesse's Reviews > Dangerous Games

Dangerous Games by Keri Arthur

Jul 06, 2010

bookshelves: urban-fantasy

It took me a while to read this one. I didn't get into it at first as I normally do, but I was very distracted with my new manga and anime obsession, sot that had a lot to do with it. Once I got about halfway in everything really picked up intensity and I couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed this one. It was very suspensful and creepy! If this book were a movie it would be very Silence of the Lambs I think. The character Jin was scary and I don't think I could have gotten close to him like Riley had to, she is one tough cookie. I am in love with Quinn in this series, I think it is because there is still so much about him that we don't know, but what we do know is dangerous, sexy, sweet and just down right delicious. I just know that Riley and Quinn will find a way to be with each other without hurting one another one day, there is just too much soul deep chemistry between them to throw away, but I have a feeling it's going to be a long painful journey as it always is for characters that are meant to be together, but won't give in until they have to! I love this series.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Games.

July 6, 2010 – Shelved
July 17, 2010 – Started Reading
July 26, 2010 –
page 50
14.04% "enjoying so far, but I've haven't given this book the deserved time lately because of all the mangas I've been reading! I determined to have this read before the end of this week though. I do love these novels, my attention has just been stolen for the time being, but I have to see what Quinn is up to now!"
July 28, 2010 –
page 144
40.45% "getting interesting now. I know, through spoilers, that this is not going to be a great book for Quinn and Riley, but it makes the anticipation for their time even better I suppose. I do not like this new Jin character though...sketchy to say the least."
July 29, 2010 –
page 207
58.15% "really picking up interest now. I've been so distracted lately with everything else. Ok, this Jin guy is really creepy and I don't particularly like him, but I am curious as to his envolvment in everything. I'm hoping something happens with Riley and Cole...that is before she realizes how much she loves Quinn and Quinn stops hiding things from her. But, I'm open to Riley having her fun before her HEA!"
July 30, 2010 – Shelved as: urban-fantasy